THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?

Go down 
+5
Sky Serpent
Nomic
Gobsmakked
Ciirian
Marquis Vaulkhere
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? Empty
PostSubject: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 00:35

While searching the warhammer gift guide I stumbled upon who I would use as the duke model. I was wondering what everyone thought. Please post pics of your duke or what you would use or whatever. Here is mine
Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? M1820067_99060212086_DELokhirMain_445x319
He is Lokhir Fellheart of the dark elf corsairs... He is wearing a cthulhu mask..... I dont mind.

Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 02:38

I always loved that guy for the Duke, tho I would probably replace the short sword.

I'd love to post an image of my very unconventional Count-as Duke, gotta find the camera.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 06:27

You should also check the Aphotic Gallery. I based mine on Vlad von Carstein from the VC range. Need some better, more restrained pics, but here he is:

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? 010-2

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? 013-2

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? 012-2

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 15:56

I did mine from a sybarite with one venom blade converted out of a powersword and another out of a razorflail, with some bits added to make him stand out more. I'd post a picture but the only one I have at the moment is from before I swapped his head (I painted him while I was still learning how to do very pale skin properly so his head looked like a mess).

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 19:10

Here is a WIP of my Duke.

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? IMG_1904

He is based on Yriel. Extra parts I used should be easy to recognise.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 20:41

Thats a really awesome Duke conversion.
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 21:03

I love the Fellheart model, one of my favorites and it will definitely be finding it's way into my army sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 13:59

Yeah, i always saw The Duke as Fell Heart from the DE WHF range - i was going to do some funky conversion ...... but i didn't ..... so i haven't posted one

.... I'll get me coat.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 05:58

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? Pict0052v
That's my Duke in the back with the slave - leading in the true DE way Wink
Back to top Go down
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

PostSubject: Creating a Duke Model and I need Help   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 16:58

I'm in the process of assembling and painting my army, but cant picture what i want my duke to look like, Any advice tips or muses or models you think i should use?

I have alot of old like second edition warriors, an old darhar, a modern Haemy and a bunch of modern wyches and warriors with alot of bits from razorwings, raiders, venoms and all the troops.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 17:52

Moved and merged this topic with an old one, please try a brief search for similar topics before starting your own. Wink

Plenty of ideas for you here I hope.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 19:38

Smile sweet. Like I have a Commander Shadowsun, that i Converted into Commander ShadowKroot, it looks pretty rediculous and I had totally forgotten about it. I might change it up again and make a Commander ShadowDuke. Ill see what I can make and post some pics.

And thanks Sky!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?   Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put your "Duke's" up. What would you use for the duke?
Page 1 of 1