THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Codizes and what we think about them

Go down 
+25
Barking Agatha
Wrack_Enthusiast
krayd
Squidmaster
The Strange Dark One
Cerve
Gelmir
Dalamar
Burnage
Count Adhemar
CptMetal
Shadowharte
Dabbarexe
toldavf
fisheyes
sekac
Soulless Samurai
Kalmah
Zenotaph
Marrath
Yziel
Some_Call_Me_Tim
Deckard_2049
sweetbacon
Luc1fer
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2022, 23:51

After seeing this article (klick), I wonder if World Eaters have the choice of using Raptors and/or Warptalons...

Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2022, 12:14

Zenotaph wrote:
After seeing this article (klick), I wonder if World Eaters have the choice of using Raptors and/or Warptalons...

If these supposed leaks are correct, then apparently not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1cXQuGA7nU
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2022, 02:46

fisheyes wrote:
Thats my theory anyway. Havent actually played into them yet. Still trying to figure out how to deal with Competitive Necrons and their blasted Silent King (curse his Fight Last aura!).
I've found that application of lances and their equivalent are pretty good, I prefer not to be up in his face when he pops and he tends to be better in assault in general. I think I run a lot more dakka then you seem to though, but maybe if you dakka him up a bit before sending in some assault and just accept what damage he'll do on the explosion?

Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2023, 16:25

Well, its confirmed. More or less. Next Codex is Necrons. So says the community page.

Klick me !!!

Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30 2023, 17:41

Well...

There are 2 new Codizes: Necrons and AdMech. I read the Goonhammer reviews and both look solid.
Sure, some detachments have drawbacks, but that could be fixed.
Personally, I believe we'll see a lot of Crypteks with Wraiths the next few months.

Aaaand that brings me to our beloved dark kin. I think, we will see thematic detachments, like the Haemi Coterie.
Fluffwise Cults and Kabals will also have their places, as well as the mixed Realspace Raid.

That makes four. But what else could there be? Mercenaries? Aelindrachi? Commoragh Gangs?
Honestly? I do not have a clue...

What about you guys? Ideas? Hopes? Whishes?

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30 2023, 17:54

I think what we will see is a detachemnt for Urien, Vect, and Lelith to represent covens, kabalites, and cults respectively, the one piece friend boat will stay (in a changed form i think), a mechanized (as in everything works by staying in boats / mounted on jetbikes, hoverboard, and planes), and a goofy footsloggy/merc detachment that will focus on incubi, Scourge, and mandrakes, as an aside I'm pretty sure vect will be the model released with our Codex, only other option is a range refresh (HAHAHAHA ... im funny) for our release
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01 2023, 08:42

It will be Mistress Aurelia Malys, not Asdrubael Vect. He has to stay in Commoragh. Twisted Evil

Archon_91 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Codizes and what we think about them   New Codizes and what we think about them - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Codizes and what we think about them
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: