THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2021, 17:14

This came up in a Discord and I'd like some second opinions.

If you hav Drazhar in a RSR, can he benefit from the Archon's Writ's rerolls since the ability do not specify Blades For Hire Core units? How does it work.

Appreciate any insight.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2021, 17:33

You are correct, there is no restriction that the Blade For Hire must be Core.

You would need to fill out a Brigade to make this happen, so I doubt it will come up often. But certainly looks like it works!
Back to top Go down
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2021, 18:08

Yeah I don't think it will come up too often but it might in like a 3k game or something.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2021, 20:29

Ya, at 3k it might work out pretty well.

Those heavy support slots are just too expensive at 2k and under...
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2021, 21:04

Something escapes me. Heavy support slots? What do those have to do with the RSR, Drazhar and BH?

Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 10:18

Zenotaph wrote:
Something escapes me. Heavy support slots? What do those have to do with the RSR, Drazhar and BH?

They're talking about Brigade detachments, which require a minimum of 3 HQs, 6 Troops, 3 Elites
3 Fast Attack and 3 Heavy Support units to use - not exactly easy to field in a 2k list, especially given that our Heavy Support choices are quite expensive.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 12:28

Exactly.

I mean from a Competitive point of view, it does make sense to take Draz in a Cult of Strife AUX detatchment to unlock the CoS Strats for your RSR.

But thats Competitive, and we really dont need much help in that regard (unless against AdMech)
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 17:23

This is a combo I use regularly. Black Heart RSR with the Wtit of the Living Muse and a patrol if Cult of Strife for the strats. Since neither Drazhar's aura nor the Archon's auras are detachment locked, Drazhar still gets re-roll 1s to both hit and wound from the Archon, and the Incubi in the RSR detachment still get +1 to wound from Drazhar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.   Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Heart, Blades For Hire, Realspace Raid and Drazhar.
Page 1 of 1