THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luc1fer
Slave
Luc1fer

I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon Empty
PostSubject: I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon   I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 09:23

As said in the title, I am making a conversion of an archon that wears heavy armour while riding a hellion skyboard, but both incubi and kabalite legs look too greatly apart to fit correctly over the skyboard, thus I wanted to know if someone in the forum had both incubi, kabalites and hellions so I can see if their legs fit inside the board properly ( I don’t mind having to modify em a bit for the pose).

So, if someone could sneak some pics on how incubi/kabalite legs fit over a hellion skyboard it would be epic, thanks beforehand!
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon   I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 12:17

Unfortunately I bought up Reavers before the codex, thinking those would be the MVP. Since the Codex drop the Hellions have been sold out over here. No chance to get a few boxes...

The Incubi legs are quite a bit wider than the Kabalite legs. I would imagine the Kabalite legs are the better option based on the width of the stance.

Best of luck, I think you have a good idea here.
Back to top Go down
Grimoire
Hellion
Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon   I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2021, 18:15

How many Boxes do you need ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon   I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help measuring incubi and Hellion parts together for a custom archon
Page 1 of 1