THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Coven of the Jubilant Choir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

The Coven of the Jubilant Choir Empty
PostSubject: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2021, 04:21

The Coven of the Jubilant Choir Jubila10
Only a quarter of the full army done so far, but I'm planning on putting together 2000 points of just Haemonculus Coven models.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2021, 21:12

wow! you'Ve got some painting skill fellow Archon!
every detail is perfectly done! congrats for your 1/4 army, can'T wait to see the evolution of the 3/4 remaining as iM pretty sure those will look fantastic as those here.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2021, 13:21

Looks like a great starting place for a Crusade.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of your Coven Wink
Back to top Go down
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29 2022, 04:53

It's been a while since I posted about my army, but it's coming along nicely. I found a box of Finecast Wracks for a reasonable price and finally finished my first raider. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some Grotesques and really get the full Coven experience. The Coven of the Jubilant Choir The_ju10
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30 2022, 01:38

Looking great!

Just dont forget your magnets. 1/8 and 1/16" will save you a lot of pain as your army grows Wink
Back to top Go down
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30 2022, 22:06

fisheyes wrote:
Looking great!

Just dont forget your magnets. 1/8 and 1/16" will save you a lot of pain as your army grows Wink
Thanks! As for the magnets, I might get some for my grotesques, but I'm not too worried about my loadouts. What looks cool is always the best option.
Back to top Go down
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2022, 00:40

The coven has grown. I finally got around to painting my grotesques. They're cool. I might get another Talos next.The Coven of the Jubilant Choir Jubila11
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2022, 15:11

Impressive, its hard to find the tip-toeing Grots these days Wink
Back to top Go down
Jando
Slave
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15 2022, 13:43

A Raider with Chronos tentacles!? Brutal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Jubilant Choir   The Coven of the Jubilant Choir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coven of the Jubilant Choir
Page 1 of 1