THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Rise of the dreadknights

Go down 
+5
sekac
duckduckgoose
UmJamLam
Kalmah
Burnage
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sekac
Wych
sekac

Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the dreadknights   Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29 2021, 19:28

fisheyes wrote:
Ya, I think the solution is mass damage 2. 5 Incubi deal about 6 damage assuming only a 4++ and no buffs. I think the solution is to throw in 5 Incubi and 10 wyches. May not fully kill it, but will tie it up for a while.

Nah, it'll just teleport out of combat. You can't tie them up unless they fail their psychic test.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the dreadknights   Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29 2021, 19:32

Im going into a practice match up this weekend. GK player doesnt really like DKs, but has told me he will bring 2 just so I can practice into them.

My current idea is a bunch of lances and Hellions to take them out. Ill let my fellow Archons know how it goes, and what does/doesnt work
Back to top Go down
mynamelegend
Kabalite Warrior
mynamelegend

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the dreadknights   Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30 2021, 08:31

Honestly combining the Dreadknights with the nascent Ork Flier lists leads me to one simple conclusion:
I've never run a Dark Eldar list where I've felt "I brought too many Dark Lances for this", and that's not going to change anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the dreadknights   Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30 2021, 12:07

mynamelegend wrote:
Honestly combining the Dreadknights with the nascent Ork Flier lists leads me to one simple conclusion:
I've never run a Dark Eldar list where I've felt "I brought too many Dark Lances for this", and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Reminds me of 7th. Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the dreadknights   Rise of the dreadknights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the dreadknights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2