THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings my fellow dark kin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeraAreia
Slave
HeraAreia

Greetings my fellow dark kin Empty
PostSubject: Greetings my fellow dark kin   Greetings my fellow dark kin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2022, 16:27

Hi my fellow archons and ynnitach , thanks for the add. I’m a drukhari/ynnari player looking to improve my craft and get better at competitive play with the goal of placing in an RTT by the end of the year. I look forward to learning the art of pain with all of you.

I currently run a custom cult/Black heart list but am slowly adding Coven to the ranks of a real space raid.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Greetings my fellow dark kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow dark kin   Greetings my fellow dark kin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2022, 17:28

welcome aboard @HeraAreia !
i'm no competitive player at all, but wishing you the best of luck in your great project Smile

You will find a lot of help from the competitive players here, so don't hesitate to share your lists and ask any questions that cross your mind (40k related of course!)

Coven is actually the tendency du jour in the competitive scene, something called "thick city" or something like that

HeraAreia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Greetings my fellow dark kin
Page 1 of 1