THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello fellow denizens of the dark.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

Hello fellow denizens of the dark. Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 20:11

I started playing 40k in 2nd edition and then took a break until the end of 5th. Started reading up on the game again and re deciding what army i wanted to play, I originally chose SM and they still leave a sour taste in my mouth. I decided on Tau and did my research and then started playing in 6th edition when i had saved enough money and time to buy my army. Yes they are fun, and no I did not chose them because of 6th. I chose them because I enjoyed their different meta, as opposed to the other army's that just walk up the board (hodor!) After getting quite a few games in in the past year or so i'm craving something more. I felt like I was just waiting for my shooting turn and throwing out 2 other phases of tactics right out the window (being a competitive gamer), I understand that there's so much more room for trickery and deceit. After about 7 months of reading up on Dark Eldar, watching bat reps and laughing maniacally to myself, I have finally picked up the codex and my two HQs and will be switching over to the master race. Plus as a competitive gamer i enjoy nothing more than mastering a hard play style and kicking a** with it. It really seems (other than space marines) to be one of the only armies that has the variability and options to change with the changes in the game, and it will always have its speed. I look forward to actually being able to apply tactics in 2 whole more phases during my turn! Also Schadenfreude is one of my favorite words.
Back to top Go down
Tobruk Darkflame
Hellion
Tobruk Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 23:53

welcome aboard!

There is a wealth of info and opinion on here - Ive only been posting a wee or so but everyone has been very friendly and helpful in their thoughts and comments

look forward to seeing your force as it comes together - still building and painting my own. They have yet to take the field but they will... oh yes, they will indeed.

Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 06:55

Yea i'm loving the information that is in abundance here. This forum practically answers any question i would ever have it's great!

Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 15:49

Welcome!

Nice avatar :p

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 20:35

Thank you! I've got to say out of all the 40k forums I've signed up for and been on this one is the only one that you get consistent fast replies on the forums. Anywhere else I've been (dakkadakka Heresy etc) you can post something and it will just die in the grim darkness. Since its a DE forums I find it unsettling. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow denizens of the dark.   Hello fellow denizens of the dark. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow denizens of the dark.
Page 1 of 1