THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fixes and Forgeworld

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Fixes and Forgeworld Empty
PostSubject: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2023, 12:31

Two interesting things today.

First the 40k app has updated some datasheets. Amongst the changes, Wyches have the same Splinter Pistol as everyone else now.

At time of writing, no changes to the Indexes.

Fixes and Forgeworld Zc38ozaazj7b1

Second, the Munitorum Manual has updated to 1.1 with Forgeworld units that AREN'T going to Legends. For us, that means the Tantalus at 230pts.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/yjHP7Y5opT8kkexf.pdf

http://www.escelionfilms.com
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2023, 15:21

Now they just need to actually release the FW index.

Also, GW released a PDF for converting Boarding Actions to 10th edition.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 14:57

Forgeworld Indices are up:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/06/23/downloadable-datasheets-and-points-for-imperial-armour/
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 15:22

CAN THEY PLEASE MAKE A PLASTIC TANTALUS!!! The rules look pretty good. I wish GW would fully admit factions outside of Space Marines exist and that SM have way more than enough models ... and there are armies that desperately need range updates and just new stuff added to them faster than "Every three years the space Marines need a new "threat" to face so Marines and faction X get new models ... and here's a single pity model for everyone else ... Please just give us 1-2 years of army updates and new models that have nothing to do with space Marines, THEY WILL BE FINE WITHOUT HAVING NEW STUFF EVERY MONTH
Back to top Go down
SarisKhan
Hellion
SarisKhan

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 15:28

Tantalus seems good. I own one and I'm glad that I can keep fielding it as the centrepiece of my raiding forces without hindering myself.

I particularly like the upgraded pulse disintegrators Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 16:16

I'm pondering 3x5 Mandrakes on a Tantalus. 12 x S10, AP-2, D2 shots and 30 x S5, AP0, D1 shots with Devastating Wounds, all rerolling hits with 1 pain token. Then Strike and Fade to move 16" away from whatever is nearest.

PS - Why is the Tantalus the fastest non-aircraft we have now?

krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 16:44

Count Adhemar wrote:

I'm betting that the FW rules team is probably different from the main 40k rules team, and that's the reason.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23 2023, 16:51

krayd wrote:
Count Adhemar wrote:

I'm betting that the FW rules team is probably different from the main 40k rules team, and that's the reason.

Agreed, i think the tantalus is the only thing I've seen so far that has 16" movement that isn't an aircraft or jetbike across every army
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24 2023, 12:53

Count Adhemar wrote:
I'm pondering 3x5 Mandrakes on a Tantalus. 12 x S10, AP-2, D2 shots and 30 x S5, AP0, D1 shots with Devastating Wounds, all rerolling hits with 1 pain token. Then Strike and Fade to move 16" away from whatever is nearest.

That sounds like a fun idea I may have to try out.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixes and Forgeworld   Fixes and Forgeworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixes and Forgeworld
Page 1 of 1