THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grub
Wych
Grub

3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE Empty
PostSubject: 3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE   3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 16:21

Here was a fun game, for me anyway. It was a kill team variant where if you lost your squad leader you had to pass a morale check or you ran away, here is how it went...

Dark Eldar:
Sybarite, Ghostplate Armour
Warrior w/Blaster
4x Warriors
2x Trueborn w/Cannons
2x Trueborn w/Shredders

(In previous game I had won so these two opponents were a bit miffed and decided to try and overpower me with suped-up marines)
Howling Griffons:
Dreadnought
5 Scout Snipers

Grey Knights
Paladin with feel no pain, psychic powers
2 Terminators
3 Grey Knights w/close combat weapons

First turn all units moved with no shots fired
Second turn, Howling Griffons kill 1 Grey Knight and shoot at a warrior squad that pass there cover saves. Dark Eldar, 2 Warriors rapid fire a terminator and only cause 1 wound, terminator fails its 2+ armour, 1 cannon fires at the paladin causing 4 wounds. It fails 2 of the saves then both feel no pains. Both warriors with shredders kill 2 grey knights, the other 2 warriors kill the remaining terminator to put the GK out of the game. The warrior with a blaster then somehow manages to hit, penetrate and explode the advancing dreadnaught. The scouts then fail there morale test and run off the board. Thats a 100% victory with no casualties and plenty of luck! tongue
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: 3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE   3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 16:48

Sounds fun, I love Kill Teams!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: 3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE   3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 22:19

Loves me some Kill Team games! Sounds like a blast...and the next tournament suggestion for my lfgs!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Nico
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE   3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 22:48

Sounds good!
I should try that too:)

PostSubject: Re: 3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE   3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 way 200 point Killteam game- 2nd turn victory for DE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: