THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal

Go down 
+5
Siticus the Ancient
The_Burning_Eye
SirTainly
Evil Space Elves
Gobsmakked
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25 2013, 11:59

Nice to see more of the pods! Smile

I need to unpack mine still, but as I'm getting my nids painted at the moment (first time I've paid anyone to paint for me), I'm very grateful that you gave a couple, thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25 2013, 12:25

"Brothers, reinforcements have arrived! Drop pods in the skies! More of our brothers join the fray!"
-Sergeant Grant of the Relictors, before being overrun by gaunts

Very nice sculpt! Good job, we can't have squishy organic creatures entering orbit and crashing down into the ground without dying, these with hard shells will do fine!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2014, 06:11

Wow, long time since I posted anything here  Evil or Very Mad  Been making some more terrain pieces for my collection, casting them up.  Also gave a couple to a local charity tournament on the weekend as raffle prizes.

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 37f946bc-ff4d-422d-b7dd-e50f8dcb5479_zps158fa21e

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 5c44ae88-7b8f-4219-8a44-ce08ab15f1f8_zpsd36619d2

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01 2015, 01:32

A friend of mine asked me to paint his new Malifaux for him and his son, so this is what I have spent the past 4-5 weeks doing.  The kits involved are The Oiran, The Thunder, Children of December and December Acolytes.

These are finely-detailed kits and incredibly fragile, I was very nervous the whole of acidentally breaking something, as they are so fine you would never get the two pieces back together again.

The pictures aren't so great, I have yet to master (or even become competent in) the art of miniature photography  Evil or Very Mad

Some 'Children of December':
Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Malifaux%20Children%20of%20December_zpseeipcb8n

'December Acolytes':
Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Malifaux%20December%20Acolytes_zpssgxbsxst

Mixture of 'The Thunder' and 'Children of December':
Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Malifaux%20The%20Thunder%20and%20Children%20of%20December_zpsme6zhcur

'The Thunder':
Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Malifaux%20The%20Thunder_zpsa1inqwbq

'Oiran':
Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Malifaux%20Oiran1_zpszsuwyocz

C&C welcome.  Thanks.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13 2015, 02:20

I have been intending to get into Fantasy for quite a while and was biding my time and collecting Skaven until the new edition came out.  Now that the Age of Sigmar is here, I will be continuing with Skaven, but am also getting the AoS starter set, so I will soon have some more Stormcast Eternals and Khorne to paint.  They are beautiful models.

This is my first Sigmarine, the freebie that came with last week's WD.  Rather than the shining knights-in-flawless-armour that everyone else is doing, mine will have numerous chips, scratches and dents in their armour, with accompanying corrosion. I also re-set the right hand and hammer to get away from the annoying angle of the original model.

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Sigmarine1_zpsxofvxrwg

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 Sigmarine2_zpskske9agk

C&C welcome.  Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13 2015, 08:03

Despite wanting to set all things Age of Sigmar on fire, I quite like this. I definitely prefer it to the studio Sigmarines.

Back to top Go down
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13 2015, 10:07

Looks great!

I actually plan to paint my black and red to fit with my death company army as sanguinary guard death company style Razz

But a squad of these will look awesome

The_Burning_Eye wrote:
it's the Starsky and Hutch venom! but I'm kinda ok with that
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25 2016, 23:52

Might have to try this whole warp hunter thing out!

PostSubject: Re: Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal   Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gobsmakked's fatal flaws - July 12, first Stormcast Eternal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2