THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Today my Archon killed...

Go down 
+119
LSK
Zenotaph
Elzadar
Razorfate
Taffy10
commandersasha
Tarak
Archon-Hidicul
lessthanjeff
Foostickens
jdfolkerts
thesaltedwound
whiskeytango
Laughingcarp
Athalkar
Squidmaster
Lord Puberis
Servicious
doriii
Nightwolf
Panic_Puppet
Widowlander
Ollelta
Dragontree
Expletive Deleted
Devilogical
NHBandit69
Dirtydeeds
the_dukes_scion
Urien Rakarth
Vasara
clively
Dark_Kindred
Black Death
jbwms713
ravenizer
Mngwa
lobo60
ligolski
Jetvoidweller
Archon_Demetrious
Rancid blade
darthken239
DominicJ
MongooseDog
sgb69
Sky Serpent
Hijallo
Skizzik_NZ
Orthien
Siticus the Ancient
Darklight
shadowseercB
Balisong
Lord Clazaryn
allmightydm
Delvian
Ulcis
Slagathore
Crazy_Ivan
Kugu
baster
THeWigglyNoodle
Axel115
thejamppa
Komodo_Kai
Gobsmakked
Glamhadril
Maugarath D'harq
Serip
wittykid
Jehoel
Arhra
W'fo
Dark Son
Klor
Destramo
csjarrat
Incubi Death
alexwellace
Count Adhemar
Talos
Eldur
The_Burning_Eye
The New AIDS
Spiney Norman
Raneth
Enfernux
Lord_Byron
LTKage
Winternacht
Archon Farath Mure
V'rach
archonkraal
Firdeth
Ceddyn
citywidecrayon
Grumpy Kwi
CaptainBalroga
Torpedo Vegas
TristanAquaeusRodentbane
lonewolf
Ruke
Painbiro
Grub
Cavash
MasterofPuppets
Farmer
Captain Mayhem
falcon98
Meddy
Godreas
Aurora Doomfall
steev
MrBrokenAzs
Thor665
LordOfRuin
Shadows Revenge
Scyrex Deledras
123 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scyrex Deledras
Hellion

Today my Archon killed... Empty
PostSubject: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 06:00

Inspired by a thread entitied "Today Kharn killed..." on Bolter and Chainsword, this is just a thread to gloat over the latest accomplishments of our fiendish generals. I'll start off. Today, Lady Zhael Snowblood of the Kabal of the Revenant Shroud killed:

-5 Necron Immortals (from 2 separate units, none of them stood back up)
-3 Space Marine Sternguard
-Pedro Kantor

Last edited by Scyrex Deledras on Fri Feb 17 2012, 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 14:56

Shadow Captain Korvydae
1 SM sniper scout and sarge

Actually I will post that this was not my Archon for once, I was actually the SM player (started Raven Guard not to long ago) The reason I post this is it was hilarious, as Duke 1v1 Korvydae (first time I used him) and he got wrecked, but then again I couldnt hit or make a 2+ armor save... (Ive been finding out that I cant make marine armor saves for the life of me...)

As for the scouts... well that Sarge deserves a promotion for suriving a round of combat with Duke Razz
Back to top Go down
LordOfRuin
Slave
LordOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 16:05

I did a fairly small battle the other night with a friend and my Archon managed to down 3 Tyranid Warriors with Bone Swords and Devourers and a Tyranid Prime with Bone Sword + Lash whips in 2 round of combat with a Venom Blade.... I nearly died with laughter at the sight of my opponents face!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 19:19

Man, it's actually been a while since I really ran a face stomping Archon - I still remember the old days when my list would be '2 Daemon Princes and 10 Berserkers' or something. Nowadays it just feels lessened. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 14:22

actually same Thor. I cant remember the last game Ive played with an Archon. Im normally either taking a Haemie or Baron and calling it a day. Guess I should go back to using my DE for some friendly games instead of my RG and start taking my HB/ST Archon again Razz
Back to top Go down
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 15:06

Not my Archon, and a completely different army. But a while back when I played Tau, I had 1 kroot go toe to toe with a warp time demon price, and won. The prince had one wound left and failed to wound the Kroot, and with a stroke of luck, I downed him. That Kroot was promoted to a Shaper.

In more recent history, I had an Archon with a CF/VB take out a nurgle prince. I was very proud of my accomplishment, and it was the basically the sole reason i won the game.
Back to top Go down
steev
Hellion
steev

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19 2012, 06:04

I ran Vect in my last game and he stomped across the board killing 5 standard termies, 5 hammer-nators, Belial, and a dreadnought (with a little help from wyches). Ahhh.. goodtimes!
Back to top Go down
Aurora Doomfall
Hellion
Aurora Doomfall

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2012, 23:06

My archon killed Marnius Calgar in single combat after a unit or Wraks despached his bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
Godreas
Hellion
Godreas

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 08:41

My archon saved 23 wounds from a Chaos berzerker squad and won the combat, (The squad of wyches he was with got obliterated in the shooting before) then joined a second squad of wyches and mowed down a second zerker squad and a daemon prince
Back to top Go down
Meddy
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 10:06

My Archon ( +his Incubi) destroyed half a BA assaullt sqaud AND mephiston! Gotta love Huskblade and Soultrap :p
Back to top Go down
falcon98
Hellion
falcon98

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2012, 01:15

My Archon killed Kaldor Draigo, soul-trapped him, went on to kill a dreadknight and then walked through the rest of the entire grey knight armies shooting for a turn (all focused on him as they couldn't see anyone else - 0.0) untouched with only 2 wyches with him at the time XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Mayhem
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2012, 01:20

this was a long time ago but to heck with it, it qualifies.

today my archon killed.. a warrior prime, trapped its soul.. and then a HIVE TYRANT.
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Hellion
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2012, 14:42

I'm really liking Vect after trying him out. I think he is worth the points and makes my army much more explosive then baron and his beast squad which really sadly dont do much.

Game 1:
Vect and his incubi killed a wolf lord with 5 x thundercav then got crushed to death by a dreadnought after i got a 1 on the shadowfield Rolling Eyes oh well atleast i stole first turn and pelted the longfangs to death Smile

Game 2:
Vect and his unit of incubi killed a tau crisis command on first turn proceeded to consolidate into a broadside unit within turn 2. blew up a devilfish with his haywire grenade killed the 14 fire warriors and didnt die all game despite having everything focus fire on that squad
Back to top Go down
MasterofPuppets
Hellion
MasterofPuppets

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2012, 14:57

My Archon and 6 incubi and drazhar killed: 5 wolf termies, Grimnar and proceeded to slaughter 8 space marine before the game ended.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2012, 16:24

The other day, in a Dark Eldar, Chaos and Space Marine game, my Archon slew an Obliterator, decapitated a Venerable Dreadnought and effortlessly stepped around the blows of four Deathwing Terminators armed with Hammers and Storm Shield before dragging Grand Master Belial into Commoragh for the second time in a week.
He just seems to keep on escaping. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 23:09

My best achievement with my archon in 1 game was:
Techmarine
5x Purifier squad
5x Paladin squad
Dreadnaught

Sums up why soultrap/huskblade/shadowfield combination can be rather good...

Best ever achievment though was by a lone blasterborn who (full story http://www.thedarkcity.net/t2867-a-serious-miscalculation in the coarse of a game took on a ripper swarm and won, shot a zooanthrope, 5 hormagaunts assaulted him...he won then almost zapped a tervigon off the board, so many 5+ armour saves it was unreal!
Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28 2012, 02:17

Lady Malys killed:
-16 Genestealers
-Deathleaper
It was funny, because she and Deathleaper killed each other at the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28 2012, 09:05

Eh... yesterday I had Vect and his harem on the field of battle... they took down an entire
IG command squad (something like 20 models) in one turn... didnt even take a scratch either...
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Kabalite Warrior
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28 2012, 10:13

1st Game - made the mistake of splitting my archon from his incubi, He died but took the lonewolf with him.
2nd game - kept them together and they killed 1 lonewolf and 2 wolves, Wolflord and 2 wolves, a full unit of 10 grey hunters, his rampage was only stopped by the the game ending
Back to top Go down
TristanAquaeusRodentbane
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03 2012, 23:40

Today my archon killed...

7 Necron Warriors
1 Necron Overlord
1 Necron Overlord
1 Necron Overlord
1 Necron Overlord
1 Necron Overlord

Stupid Ressurection Protocols

Cheers -Rodentbane

Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri May 04 2012, 03:55

Nothing because I keep him bare bones to be used as a fire magnets and leave me points for haemunculi.
BUT, here's a list of what my archon has been killed BY:
Kyros Fateweaver
Gazkul
generic Necron Cryptek
Grey Knight Grand Master
Grey Knight pysrifle Dreadnought
Hive Tyrant
Swarmlord
~50 Khorne Berzerkers attacking in unison
the Chaos Spawn formally known as Asdrubael Vect
Difficult terrain and poor pilots
Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri May 04 2012, 09:52

I should hope he at least has a Blaster...
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri May 04 2012, 13:43

I like the spin on it: "WHAT MY ARCHON HAS BEEN KILLED BY"
Commarragh Super League Division 1
Current scores:
Archon 3: Drago 1
Archon 4: Vindicator Assassin 0
Dreadnaught 1: Archon 0
29 Imperial Guardsmen 0: Archon 29
Last Imperial Guardsman 1: Archon 0
Shok attack gun 1: Archon 0
10 man paladin squad 0: Archon 10
A troublesome set of stairs 1: Archon 0
The Decapitator Vs Anything: Match abandoned due to serious failing
Back to top Go down
Grumpy Kwi
Nightmare Doll on the Loose
Grumpy Kwi

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeFri May 04 2012, 20:29

Archon killing a Rune Priest and soul trapping for strength 6 and then piling into Ragnar and kill/soul trap him to strength 10 in the following round.

Urien and 3 Grotesques killing 16 genestealers (yes, I swept them).

Kheradruakh killing the chosen Tech-Marine and 4 servitors on his own and then disappearing (hiding in ruins) into the shadows for the rest of the game to net me 2 kill points.

And for the Archives:

My Archite high on the old animus vitae killing Abaddon in 3 rounds of combat 1 on 1.
Back to top Go down
steev
Hellion
steev

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitimeSat May 05 2012, 03:26

Torpedo Vegas wrote:
Nothing because I keep him bare bones to be used as a fire magnets and leave me points for haemunculi.

I do not understand this. Why take the archon at all if all you want is more haemies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today my Archon killed...   Today my Archon killed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today my Archon killed...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next