THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pt & 2000 pt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lululu_42
Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 10:28

Hello to the dark city. I have been away due to other war games but now that I have gotten a lot more Dark Eldar I can now expand my lists. So Here are two lists that are going to be fun and I don't give a crap all comers lists.

1500pts

Lady Malys
Lelith Hesperax
8x Incubi,
Raider w/ FF, Grisly Trophies, Night Shield

5x 7x Warriors w/ Splinter Cannon
Raider w/ FF, Retro Jets, Splinter racks

2x Beast packs 5x Khymeras

---------------------------------------------------------
2000pts

Lady Malys
Lelith Hesperax
8x Incubi, Klavex w/ Demiklaives
Raider w/ FF, Grisly Trophies

6x 10x Warriors w/ Blaster, Splinter Cannons
Raider w/ FF, Retro Jets, Splinter racks

2x Beast packs 5x Khymeras
-------------------------------------------------------------

So basically the idea behind the two lists is that you deploy the beast pack, while everything else is in reserves. What your trying to do here is force your opponent to deploy where you want them to deploy since all you have is the beast pack on the field. Then with Malys you redeploy them somewhere else to force your opponent to go where you want him to be.
Then you deep strike all around him. Twisted Evil

also Malys and lilith are with the Incubi.

What do you think?

Space Elves get a pass.

Last edited by lululu_42 on Sun Mar 04 2012, 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 11:16

First of all - second list is not valid. You cant take 2 Heavy Weapon in a 10man warrior squad.

Second - you cant disembark the turn you arrived with Retro-fire jets and you cant fire immediately after you DS cause doing so make your raiders moved at cruising speed.So only Dark Lance on it will fire. But not warriors.

Second - i guess it will not be fun to play with this list with even hybrid mech force, let alone pure mechmarines, or god forbid Mech Eldar or Mech IG.

Then you have a nearly 600 point worth raider. 600 points. In AV 10 open topped. You never want to concentrate that many points in one flying coffin.

I kinda recommend you play smaller point levels first, to get experience and rules right before writing lists for bigger points.
Back to top Go down
lululu_42
Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 11:26

Fixed second list. Thanks for pointing it out.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 15:06

First, love the seamus avi! Now onto your lists. Your spending 1/5 or your pts on hqs at 1500. That seems a waste. The incubi alone(8is way too many, cut to 6) will kill most squads, lilly is not needed. Next even with ff and ns we ride in paper airplanes, no point in a} makig it more expensive and b} having an upgrade that most likely wont ever get used.

If u want to run DS then bring the duke, retrofire isnot the eay to go.

Why 2x7 with splinter racks (which cant have a cannon til 10, and the racks wont work for the cannon anyway)? Go 2x5 w/ blaster in venoms. Same AT, better AI.

I understand the concept for your beastpack, but w/o a wwp your just kiving away a free KP. You caneasily do the same tacticwith any other unit you have.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
lululu_42
Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 20:50

Igonore the first post it was 4am and i didn't realize all the errors I had made Sorry.
Quote :
First, love the seamus avi!
thanks it's probably the best painted mini I have done.

I thought about having the duke but he doesn't really bring a whole lot to the board. Yea he can save me 55 points but all he is doing is making one squad wound on a 3+. While Lelith is making sure I go first in CC. The Incubi with lelith and Malys are there to mop up troops in CC. I don't want them to tar pit I want what I am hitting to be stone dead.

Okay I redid the list with some of the suggestions.
I added a 4 man Trueborn squad who are just sitting some where in cover sniping with dark lances.
Otherwise the tactics remain.

Malys
Lelith
6x Incubi
Raider w/ FF

4x Trueborn, 2w/Darklances, 2w/Shardcarbines

4x 10x Warroiors w/ blaster & splinter cannon
Raider w/ FF Retjets, Splinter Racks

2x Beastpacks w/ 5x Khymeras
------------------------------------------------------------------
Malys
Lelith
6x Incubi, Klavex w/ Demiklaives
Raider w/ FF

4x Trueborn, 2w/Darklances, 2w/Shardcarbines

6x 10x Warroiors w/ blaster & splinter cannon
Raider w/ FF Retjets, Splinter Racks

2x Beastpacks w/ 5x Khymeras
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
I understand the concept for your beastpack, but w/o a wwp your just giving away a free KP. You can easily do the same tactic with any other unit you have.

I don't really get what your saying here since the beastpack should only give 1kp away. Also what other units since everything else is in reserves?

Edite: I should also say that this reflects on what I own so far.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 22:21

You said the beasts were there to see where your oopt deploys the you move it using malys. Why give up what is in essence a free kill point (beasts are gunna do nithing but die w/o a wwp) when u can deploy say your incubi and accomplish the same result.

Tbsitting intheback field ar just morefree kps. Mobility is our strengh, use it.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500pt & 2000 pt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pt & 2000 pt.   1500pt & 2000 pt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500pt & 2000 pt.
Page 1 of 1