THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Space Marine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelkireth
In Exile

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 07:00

Looking for your next 40k aesthetic fix?

Space Marine is up for pre-order.
Back to top Go down
Radium
Kabalite Warrior
Radium

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 07:35

I've been waiting for that game for a while now. Can't wait to actually play it! Although I'll need to finish DNF first, of course...
Back to top Go down

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 08:49

I actually pre-ordered that yesterday while I was in "GAME" and they said the release date was the 1st of August not the 9th of September... anyway... My birthday is the 3rd of August so my wife’s buying it for me as an early present!

Edit: Oh! I did not realise there was a collectors edition, I'm going to have to change that pre-order now to get the "Golden Chainsword" download.

Last edited by Ariensis on Wed Jun 01 2011, 08:52; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Golden Chainsword)
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 09:31

Doooooooooooddddeeee! It's all about the Emperor's Children skin.
Back to top Go down

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 09:57

Xelkireth wrote:
It's all about the Emperor's Children skin.
What!? How did I not know about this! lol! Worse still i can't find it! Is it a US exclusive?!
Can someone to help me find it in the UK please...

Its annoying that their are different pre-order bonus's
So far I've seen:
  • Collectors Edition: Purity Seal, Art Book, Info Cards & Sound Track
  • Standard Pre-Order: Golden Relic Chainsword.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 10:05

Ariensis wrote:
Xelkireth wrote:
It's all about the Emperor's Children skin.
What!? How did I not know about this! lol! Worse still i can't find it! Is it a US exclusive?!
Can someone to help me find it in the UK please...

Its annoying that their are different pre-order bonus's
So far I've seen:
  • Collectors Edition: Purity Seal, Art Book, Info Cards & Sound Track
  • Standard Pre-Order: Golden Relic Chainsword.
It's part of the pre-order deal through Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
Rangrok1k
Hellion

Location : The Spires of upper Commorragh, amongst the Scourges

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 01:47

I personally have an irrational hatred for DAH SPESH MAHREENZ. Yes, technically that is racism, but I stopped caring a while ago. The Tau Fire Warrior game looked promising, until I read the book and the unrealism threw me off (1 Tau Fire Warrior manages to, single handedly, kill a Chaos Titan, via infiltrating and sabotage. Oh, and the very same Fire Warrior kills a Daemon with his bare hands. Then, he manages to defeat/banish 4 different Greater Daemons of each Chaos God. How does he do this? Check the Spoiler tag).

Spoiler:

I have played around with Dawn of War II: Retribution, but after my second playthrough I found out that they had made the Space Marine Campaign, and then copy+pasted it for every race, changing the dialogue slightly. Said strategy really makes itself apparent with the Tyranid Campaign (They cut off about 10% of the missions, and 60% of the ones left barely make any sense). The Eldar Campaign was good, but then it left me confused when Gabriel Angelos appeared and the narrator voice acted as if I actually cared about him (not even the Eldar Heroes cared about him Very Happy ).

*end of offtopic ranting*
Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 03:18

Why don't they come out with a game titles Dark Eldar, it would be much more popular, with me…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Space Marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marine
Page 1 of 1