THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Just had a wikid idea...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mot666
Kabalite Warrior
mot666

Just had a wikid idea... Empty
PostSubject: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 17:05

A Gun Boat- like the large tantric catamaran type thing from forgeworld, except bristling with Ravager like side gunners... yay or nay?

I am the Master of Darkness, and of the Abyss... I am The Ancient One. Dont make me turn you into a lap dog. I've done it several times before and I wont hesitate to do it again. Seriously! Ironic isnt it? Being accused of necromancy, with a joke inspired by The 'Necronomicon' in my sig?
my project log:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t2874-the-kabal-raining-bullets
now with csm:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6430-chaos-space-marines
PM me about commision work.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 18:11

Well, why not. Generally just a larger ravager, right? Perhaps it could have something that each dark lance either fired separately, or that all lances combined in some way and fired a single powered beam?

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
mot666
Kabalite Warrior
mot666

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 18:30

my sentiments exacltly. typical eldur drill. itd be costly so you'd need some decent shielding or extra armor. maybe slightly slower with a deepstrike esque relocated. or perhaps more mobile and still shoots.

talk about a target. silent

edit: ...or splinter cannon en mass Twisted Evil

4-5 gunners a side depending on asthetics

turret gunners port/starport up front on the joiny bit the sails on could probably get some up the back?

who thinks we could get two more side gunners in between the prongs at the front?

it dosnt have the shock prow chunk so its nearly twice as long as the main body on a ravager/raider.

a crows nest to spot for the theoretical 16 dark lances/splinter cannons!

I am the Master of Darkness, and of the Abyss... I am The Ancient One. Dont make me turn you into a lap dog. I've done it several times before and I wont hesitate to do it again. Seriously! Ironic isnt it? Being accused of necromancy, with a joke inspired by The 'Necronomicon' in my sig?
my project log:
now with csm:
Back to top Go down
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 19:24

FW did at least consider such a beast for a while, these sketches are from last year's FW Open Day:

Just had a wikid idea... DEbargeconcept1

mot666

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2012, 19:34

that one is definatly jabbas!

there is also the possibility i may just turn my ordered tanatalus into a floating pin cusion - hedgehog - spitfire catapiller thingy. will see when i get it.

some sort of surface to surface missile rack using razorwing missles?

my project log:
now with csm:
Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 22:14

Very Yay, something I noticed in the DE books was always references to larger skimmer craft, but they had no actual unit in the rules.
Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 22:15

Archon Claus wrote:
FW did at least consider such a beast for a while, these sketches are from last year's FW Open Day:

Just had a wikid idea... DEbargeconcept1

wow Shocked

Please don't necro threads - Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had a wikid idea...   Just had a wikid idea... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just had a wikid idea...
Page 1 of 1