THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote

Go down 
4 posters

Best Quote 2012
Anggul - "Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu - 'The Feather', Bladed Lotus Drac
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba1324%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 24% [ 7 ]
ZaGstrike - for the creation of Advice Archon ( www.thedarkcity.net/t1905-advice-archon )
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba137%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 7% [ 2 ]
Evil Space Elves - [How did you find the dark City?] "Google search on my honeymoon while the wife was taking WAY too long to get ready. I think I typed in "Dark Eldar Forum".
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba1314%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 14% [ 4 ]
Farmer - The Kabal of Something Very Evil
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba133%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 3% [ 1 ]
Deneris - "ESE- My Haemonculi has had some... setbacks... on the battlefield and could use you as a subject... ahem... "assistant"... ;) "
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba137%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 7% [ 2 ]
GAR - "Oh My America"
 7% [ 2 ]
Sorrowshard - "Behold my jack-in-a-box anti psycher death wave *phut* Archon looks at Heamo, looks back at GK's still pounding up the battlefield towards them. "Is that it ?" .... "
Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba1338%Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Voteba15
 38% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote Empty
PostSubject: Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote   Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2012, 10:13

Help us recognize some of the members who have contributed greatly to the growth and character of this, the true home of the True Kin online.

Listed here in random order are the nominees for Best Quote in the first ever Dark City Awards.

Who has provided the best line of the year? The most profound observation, the sagest advice, or the most irreverent quip. Shakespearean or Pythonesque, who were they and what did they say?

All denizens can vote for one nominee in this 2-week public poll. The deadline for you to vote is 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) Friday, May 11.

Thank you very much.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Mon Apr 30 2012, 07:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote   Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2012, 16:49

Although I would say advice archon deserved an honorable mention...

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote   Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2012, 20:18

I dig Advice Archon, but it's a meme more than a quote, really - wasn't sure how to address that. Went with the one that made me laugh most.

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote   Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 14:53

thjere was a tie in my mind, but I finally decided by flipping a coin Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote   Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark City Awards voting - Best Quote
Page 1 of 1