THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Old player with new army

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortarion
Kabalite Warrior

Old player with new army Empty
PostSubject: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeMon May 07 2012, 17:52

Hello everybody!

I have been playing 40k since mid 2nd edition and have collected quite a few armies over the years. When the Dark eldar were introduced in 3rd ed I found them quite fun to play against (even though I lost horribly to them sometimes) but the models and non-existing background never really appealed to me. But when the latest codex was released I totally changed my mind. Suddenly they had beautiful models and a quite interesting background. And since a Dark eldar army would be quite different from everything I have played so far I decided to start a Dark eldar army.
So, here I am!
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeMon May 07 2012, 18:06

Welcome to Commorragh.

The Dark Eldar are a wonderful army. They can be resiliant, choppy, shooty, fragile and always extremely mobile. The more you kill they more they kill. They are spectacular, especially with the new models. Personally, the old models didn'y get enough love, with their huge pauldrons of awesomeness.

Anyway, there are plenty of threads to be utilised on this forum, so enjoy.

Old player with new army YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeMon May 07 2012, 22:54

Welcome to our dark corner of the inter-web, Mortarion. Glad to have another veteran player join us.

I am sure that you will find much to fuel your interest here.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Firdeth
Hellion
Firdeth

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2012, 14:29

Welcome, great to see another new-old player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortarion
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2012, 16:16

Thanks everybody! Smile
Back to top Go down
citywidecrayon
Hellion
citywidecrayon

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitimeTue May 15 2012, 16:01

Always nice to see a person with hobby experience around on the boards. Welcome and hopefully you'll enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old player with new army   Old player with new army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old player with new army
Page 1 of 1