THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Creeping Death.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

The Kabal of the Creeping Death. Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2012, 19:07

Archon: The Master of Puppets, J'an Herj'iyfeld.
Dracon: Master Cyanide, Larth Ullryk.
Dracon: The One, Kyrk Ham'ette.
Dracon: The Saint Anger, Master Trujillo.

Those of you who are metal fans will probably see where this is going, Twisted Evil for those of you who aren't however, it is a Metallica themed Kabal.
The Unforgiven, Archon Mu'staynne is the only other charecter I have got so far, but I would like to hear your opinions and ideas for charecters, events, allied Wych Cults and Covens. Very Happy

The Kabal of the Creeping Death. YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeWed May 09 2012, 02:41

You going to have a Leper Messiah in there?

(11/5/2013: A few things have been added to the Kabal's fluff, most notably shifting their base of operations into the Webway, sort of, and adding an alliance with the Alpha Legion, or at least a few heads of the hydra.)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13 2012, 01:15

Which one is that?

Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Hellion
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 18:40

Dont forget Dave Mustang, as "The Unforgiven"

woo thats weird a failed to read the entire post yet we both came up with the unforgiven for dave.. my bad. Dont forget Cliff Burton "Phantom Lord" or "Eye of the Beholder" or ------->"Harvestor of Sorrow"<-----------
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Hellion
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 21:43

Crowbar wrote:
Mustang, meant Mustaine
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 05:27

Cavash wrote:
Which one is that?
Wasn't thinking of anyone in particular. Hm, maybe Rahn-dom Gru'pyi?

(11/5/2013: A few things have been added to the Kabal's fluff, most notably shifting their base of operations into the Webway, sort of, and adding an alliance with the Alpha Legion, or at least a few heads of the hydra.)
Back to top Go down
VoidDragon
Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 15:54

You need to get some mini external speakers and mount them on bases and mix them in with your soldiers and crank the metal while you play.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 16:00

Farath, that name is awesome!

VoidDragon, why not have them rock in battle with Guitar Guns? Very Happy
The Kabal of the Creeping Death. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI_QK6ZIL9SijzGGIu5qohiEMcxq5MkqHcUNtipomO4wA1SW6O3DCj_2zNxw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Creeping Death.   The Kabal of the Creeping Death. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Creeping Death.
Page 1 of 1