THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamon
Sybarite
Deamon

Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list Empty
PostSubject: Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list   Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list I_icon_minitimeThu May 10 2012, 00:59

I have a 1500 pts tournament coming up. Here's the list I'm planning to bring and I would like to get some feedback about it.

HQ :
2 Bare Haemonculus

Elite :
3 X 3 Trueborn with blaster in a Venom with dual splinter cannon

Troops :
3 X 3 Wracks in a Venom with dual splinter cannon
2 X 9 Wyches with Hekatrix (agoniser) in a raider (Haemonculus go here for FNP)

Heavy :
3 X Ravagers

My strategy :
The wracks are here to control objectives and provide cheap venoms.
Ravagers and Trueborn are here for AT duty, the venom clean what ever is out of transport and the Wyches are there to assault stuff too hard to shoot.

What I dislike about the list :
No HWG on the wyches.
No shields of any kind on the raider/ravager.
To solve those problems, I would need to drop something. I can't drop trueborn or ravager... I would have too little AT and dropping a Wrack squad (and its venom) feel like pulling out my own teeth...
Back to top Go down
Lord Clazaryn
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Clazaryn

Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list   Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list I_icon_minitimeThu May 10 2012, 07:54

You need those shields, at least on the ravagers. I would down the number of Wyches per squad to about 7 which will free you enough to buy those shields. If you do nothing else, do that. Otherwise I would possibly just drop the Wyches entirely and a haemy and go with another 3 wrack squads. The only weakness in that list should be blood angel DoA which practically can't be outshot. Just get some ff in those ravagers!

Need advice on 1500 pts tournament list
Page 1 of 1