THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?

Go down 
+12
Sara'khil Umbrakol
Aroshamash
Vah' Ruith
Anggul
Lord Kesharq
Da Once & Future Git
CaptainBalroga
Ruke
Cavash
Shadows Revenge
Beaviz81
Erikjust
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zehra
In Exile

Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 19:19

An Interesting theory, but I'm afraid I haven't much to say about it. Though he might have also been taken by Harlequins like others have said, to the Black Library and can't get out again...
Back to top Go down
Torment Freak
Slave
Torment Freak

PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 19:35

Everything is possible, it`s a never-ending story of possibilities limited only by the edges of self imagination. ( Combat drugs really affect me sometimes alien )

Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2012, 14:40

truth of the matter is that we will never know...., knowing what games workshop is like after all...more change of them bring back the Ultramarine one than the khan..

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
Torment Freak
Slave
Torment Freak

PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2012, 16:43

" truth of the matter is that we will never know " - Lord Kesharq

I disagree. Look into Space Wolves chapter creation, analyze: How do they become to life in this realm ? The answer of this question will bring you to the essence of the core that move this world. It will show you the route from fluff to the table, as one mechanic of the Warp !

" more change of them bring back the Ultramarine one than the khan.. " - Lord Kesharq

Total commercialize on the Ultras since they are the 2nd most known space marine chapter. pirat

Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 03:17

hmmmm maybe....*aims dark lance at you*

Lol errrr never ..... well we all know that is not really the case....even here Cool

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?   Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might the Khan have let the Dark Eldar capture him?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2