THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Poisned Tongue 1500pts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MalysSlave
Slave

Poisned Tongue 1500pts Empty
PostSubject: Poisned Tongue 1500pts   Poisned Tongue 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 19:30

Here is my first draft of my 1500pts Poisned Tongue Kabal List. any tips, advice, or critiques?

HQ: Lady Malys 130pts

Troops : 498pts

9 Kabalite Warriors, Blaster (96)
Haemonculus, Venom Blade and Animus Vitae (60)
Raider with NS (70)
Haemonculus, Venom Blade and Casket of Flensing (65)
Raider with NS (70)
Haemonculus, Venom Blade and Dark Gate (80)
Raider with NS (70)

Elite: 145 pts

5 Kabalite Trueborn, 4 Shredders, Venom with NS

Heavy: 230 pts

2 Ravagers with all Lances and NS

Heavy: 155 pts

Razor Wing with NS

TOTAL- 1363 pts

I need to get to 1500 pts, what do you suggest?

Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Poisned Tongue 1500pts   Poisned Tongue 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 20:09

We could just add 140 Points, but I feel that your list has some minor mistakes that should be fixed first.

(Keep in mind you could theoretically play everything, but you would want to get some good stuff in your lust to have a chance to win a game from time to time.)

I keep it short:

- FFs are superior to NSs in a really big amount, give everything FF, NS only to Ravagers and ONLY if you don't face 48'' AT.

- Haemos in Warrior Squads are pretty lackluster, you don't want them for combat purpose.

- Most Haemo upgrades are pretty darn bad, overpriced or both. Animus Vitae is lala. Casket and Dark Gate are really, really bad. Venom Blades are cool.

- Shedderes are meh. They are kinda okay vs hordes, but I would prefer splinter weaponry for that purpose. Most people play blasters on Trueborn to shot Vehicles, SPESS MEHRIN and everything else with a 4+ armor or better, since Ravagers and Razor Wings are usually not enough for this job.

- Malys is playable, but why does she have no squad to join?

If you want, fix these things first. If you don't care, fill the missing points with what you feel you want to play.
Back to top Go down
MalysSlave
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Poisned Tongue 1500pts   Poisned Tongue 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 21:19

Maybe i should have included my game plan in the primary post. My three warrior squads are for all purpose objective takers, able to pop tanks with the blast and once in position and use the lance. IMPO i prefer NS and hate FF. Ive watched DE players time after time fail that 5+ cover save id rather just turbo and hide behind cover for a 4+ instead. Taking FF on my transports is like taking EA on Rhinos for marines DONT DO IT. Sorry but i hate FF and with NS i have less chance of getting knocked down by double tap bolters.

I take Haemis in my warrior squads to give them the FnP mostly and a few cheap arcane gear for some flavor.

I know alot of people use blaster born but i wanted to put a spin on things and do shredders for AI. Its cheap and just as affective in its area of expertise as their counter parts. I love laying down 4 str 6 templates and followed by 12 splinter shots.

Ive also read the Ravagers come in 3's but i like the diversity of the Razorwing being both a AI and AT support

Im pretty satisfied with my choices as far as the list goes but id like advice on the Trueborn squad, What to do with Malys and where to spend the last remaing points.

I want a shooty Poisned Tongue Army

Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Poisned Tongue 1500pts   Poisned Tongue 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 22:12

Here, 136 points, which fills your list to 1500 and malys can join the unit.

3 Trueborns
- 1 x Splintercarabine
- 2 x Blaster
+ Venom
- SC
- - - > 136 Points.

There's your 1499 points done, have fun.

If someone's going to comment this in a wrong way, I'm going to kill this person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisned Tongue 1500pts   Poisned Tongue 1500pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisned Tongue 1500pts
Page 1 of 1