THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

G'day Commorragh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djims
Slave

G'day Commorragh Empty
PostSubject: G'day Commorragh   G'day Commorragh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 12:30

Hi gang, been lurking for a while, trying to decide on an army but eventually I came to the realisation that all of you have; Dark Eldar are awesome. Used to play Tau around 6 or 7 years ago but have been out of the hobby for a fair while, keen to make a return. Always liked Dark Eldar fluff and the idea of their playstyle, now they have awesome models to go with it I'm convinced.

Probably looking to just make a pretty general DE list, playing more just for fun than competitively. Expecting a pretty big coven presence though as the conversion opportunities have me all excited. Just ordered a raider and squad of raiders, so once those arrive and I figure out a paint scheme, we'll be underway. Very exciting.

As the title suggests, I'm Australian so may see some of you Melbourne Archons around.
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

G'day Commorragh Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commorragh   G'day Commorragh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 13:15

Screamfull evening...i do beleave its night time in Australia...well, im on the oposite side of the world...literally, northern half, center of Europe.
I AM going to try out a fun coven(zombie) list today, just for kicks, and i think i will write a short summary on that, but my heart will stay on my newly designed fluff - female archon, tons of wyches, a few incubi and ROCKETS!
Hope you haveing a better time of figureing out the paint scheme, i searched the google for 8 hours, saw some good, button not the most satisphying..only 90%, and 90% isnt 100% so thats not good enough. Everything under 100% is bad in my perspective...of fluff and RP Very Happy

yeah, me mouth be runnin' again. Comes with being "old".

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

G'day Commorragh Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commorragh   G'day Commorragh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 17:35

Wellcome to our dark realm. It may be a little different from the bright land you areused to, but I am sure that you will feel at home here.

Anyway, there are plenty of army lists and veterans here for you to learn from, so enjoy your Dark Eldar. Very Happy

G'day Commorragh YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day Commorragh Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commorragh   G'day Commorragh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day Commorragh
Page 1 of 1