THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tau of Commorragh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aun'O Palawa
Slave
Aun'O Palawa

Tau of Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Tau of Commorragh!   Tau of Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 22:56

Greetings to the dark city!

The Drowned Brotherhood was once a Cadre of the Tau empire, through negotiation and trade with some Kabals you may call friends, or enemies, we managed to establish a presence in the Dark City itself!

While the original goal set out for us by the Empire may have been research of all things warp, and maybe a little reconnaissance, we have learned so much from who we have come to call our dark brothers.

Indeed how can one come to better the greater good, without first bettering oneself.

(So i'm running a Commorragh themed Dark Tau army, should i go project logs or distractions?)
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Tau of Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau of Commorragh!   Tau of Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 23:27

Ooh good question. I think this should fit in well on the project logs (as it is DE themed). looking forward to seeing this project commence Smile

Oh and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

Tau of Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau of Commorragh!   Tau of Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 06:08

I love themed crossover armies; in fact, anyone who takes an unusual idea and runs with it!

I have Skaven Counts-As-Tyranids for 40K, and my DE army is largely non-GW models.

Welcome to the Dark City!

Do you play Tau models counts-as-Dark Eldar units, or spiky sadist Codex:Tau?
Back to top Go down
Aun'O Palawa
Slave
Aun'O Palawa

Tau of Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau of Commorragh!   Tau of Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 10:49

Spiky sadist Codex: Tau, I'm going into DE allies too, because i love the models too, and so far i have found a unit of Wyches does a pretty good job meat blocking charges against my Riptide!

In fact, lurking here i have seen quite a few people not too happy with the Wytches, but playing Tau main, i can see loads of ways they can cross over to help me out in areas i would normally struggle. Whether Incubi could do it better i'm not sure about, as iv only tried the Wytches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tau of Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau of Commorragh!   Tau of Commorragh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tau of Commorragh!
Page 1 of 1