THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Old Archon Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gamesbluetiger
Slave

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2012, 20:17

Hi everone,
i am an old Dark Eldar who has a massive old army. After much deliberating i have decided to start a new army using the lovely new sculpts. I havent used my Dark Eldar since the new codex came out. Following a link on the Warhammer Forum i ended up here!! With 6 th ed 40k here it seems the time is right!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2012, 20:25

Welcome, veteran of the old codex, to the Dark City.

I hope you enjoy your time here at the Dark City, where the hopes and dreams of the cattle races come to beaten, twisted and destroyed. A city where the screams of millions are drowned out by ever rampant war.

Good luck with continuing your army. The new range of models is truly magnificent.

Enjoy Commorragh.

Old Archon Returns Advice11

Old Archon Returns YiVCUio

Last edited by Cavash on Sat Jul 07 2012, 03:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 03:26

As magnificent as massive hair pieces, 6+ bikinis, slave girl Daises, Warp Beasts, a 2-lb. pewter Talos and gunhats? Debatable, Cavash!

Welcome to That Dark City, venerable gamesbluetiger!

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 03:32

Bah, everyone knows that huge pauldrons are cool, that wearing another person's face on your face is maly and that oversized agoniser gauntlets are fashionable!
Huge hats with a load of blades make any Warrior look badass and who doesn't like having a gun in their hat?

I think you'll find that the old DEldar knew far more about style than these young, yobbo DEldar with their lack of Xenospasm Grenades and disrespect for Dark Lances that mounted on your shoulder. Very Happy

Old Archon Returns YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 03:37

Welcome from another old Archon! I planned on originally painting just a few of the new units until...well....I bought about 5K of the new stuff too Mad I think that you'll find the new rules quite sexy, though we did lose the Horrorfex Mad

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Archon Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Archon Returns   Old Archon Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Archon Returns
Page 1 of 1