THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue

Go down 
+13
Vishuss
SchwarzLupus
wittykid
ravengoescaw
Balisong
Elzadar
Ferronyx
Sky Serpent
helvexis
Kinnay
wiggyNC
Detharmonic
Orthien
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 05:17

I will explain it for my repository and you can use it for what ever others you fine.

1. Open Battlescribe Roster Editer.

2. Click 'File' then 'Data Repositories'

3. Enter the URL from my link at the top of the page and click 'Add'

4. Press the 'Update Data' button.

Then you should be done with at least my DE Catalogue and altered 40k Games System file.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 06:21

Sorry I was traveling.

This is what I'm seeing in both the desktop version and iphone:

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 Succubierror
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 20:04

At some point the profile for the Succubus unit has been deleted from her entry.
If your not to worried you can leave it until my new Catalogue comes out which will have the fix or if you know how its not to hard to add it yourself.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 02:24

No worries, I always have the book with me when playing.

Thank you for working on the catalog. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 02:01

I am having to do some work arounds to get past some of Battlescribes flaws involving Shared Entry's.
There is a fix coming eventually to make them work right but for the moment Its going to take more time than expected to bypass them.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24 2012, 03:49

Any Chance of adding the Tantalus and the other Forgeworld vehicles to the catalog?
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24 2012, 22:34

I will be looking into it. Have to get my hands on their profiles.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 07:43

That can be arranged...

PM Sent.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02 2012, 21:16

Files are updated with my own built Catalogue. See the OP for links

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 06:51

Thank you so much for doing this! The Succubus is fixed and a Tantalus!

Happy Little Archon!
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 08:19

Unfortunately there seems to be a little bug with the Wracks, preventing them from getting Liquifiers. Also the Talos causes an error everytime a twin-linked Splinter Cannon is chosen for him, saying he has "too many Splinter Cannons". The Trueborn and Kabalite Warriors also can't control their number of Splinter Rifles anymore, also causing an error of "too many weapons". Does anyone else have these problems?

Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 21:05

Kinnay wrote:
Unfortunately there seems to be a little bug with the Wracks, preventing them from getting Liquifiers. Also the Talos causes an error everytime a twin-linked Splinter Cannon is chosen for him, saying he has "too many Splinter Cannons". The Trueborn and Kabalite Warriors also can't control their number of Splinter Rifles anymore, also causing an error of "too many weapons". Does anyone else have these problems?

I have fixed the issue with the Troops Wracks not having Liquifiers and the issue with the Talos SC error.
I could not find any issue with the Trueborn. They were already showing a SR selection and working fine that I could see. I did fix the Warriors to match the Trueborn though and bring up weapons correctly.

Catalogue has been updated in both links.

EDIT: I have fixed the error with Venoms coming in without a weapon selected and the option to take both weapons. I won't add this to the online version for a bit until I see if there are any other fixes to join it.

EDIT2: Eye pointed out that there were new rules for the Raven in the Aeronautica book that superseded the ones I used so I have updated the Raven entry and uploaded it with the Venom fix.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2012, 06:14

Power Axe cost on Succubi is 150 pts.
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2012, 19:54

Also on Archons.

Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2012, 20:12

Haha that is a bit of a mistake isn't it.
Updated to fix it.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 02:43

Huskblade is also listed as AP3, I believe it should be AP2.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 02:51

Fixed and updated.

Back to top Go down
wittykid
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 02:54

Idk if this has been pointed out and fixed already but there if no option to upgrade grotesques to str 6 with urien in the army, as this costs and extra number of points or so to do it; seems just like an oversight as it isn't necessarily a common thing to be talked about or used. And thanks for making this Orthien, I got the ipod app and it works great

Slave
SchwarzLupus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 14:39

Thanks for putting this together Orthien my list building during my train rides just got 1000 times easier Smile Also does anyone have the $2.99 version? I downloaded the free version which works well enough and the ads aren't to bothersome but I was wondering if it was worth the money to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 14:46

I use the $2.99 version.

$2.99 is a small price to pay to thank the person who created and supports the app.
Back to top Go down
SchwarzLupus
Slave
SchwarzLupus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 16:23

Yeah after playing with it for 15 minutes on the train i bought it. Orthien just a heads up the points cost for both the Haemonculus and Lelith Hesperax are listed as zero on both my phone and my netbook. Is anyone else having this issue?
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 16:47

Once you add a HAemie, you need to go in and select which type it is. It will add the points then.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 21:28

Bail is right on the Haemys. They way I have set it up give the Ancient his own entry rather than being an upgrade and as such you have to choose Regular or Ancient after you pick the Haemy option.
Lelith was a mistake however and has been fixed.

I have also added the S upgrade for Grots which will also increase the S value given in the report so you dont have to do it yourself.
I am still trying to work on how to limit the S upgrade to require Urien though as Battlescribe does not seem to like that idea so the option can be selected without him until this can be resolved.

Finally I have changed the repository files to match the recent update of Battlescribe so if you have not updated you will need to do so manually by downloading the Catalogue until you do.

Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 04:33

hey im currently unable to use the links to put onto my iphone after having to reset it >> anyone else having this or am i just doing something retarded ... quite possibly that i havent slept for a while...
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 04:57

The latest Battlescribe changed how they shared files.
The old index file has been deleted and replaced with the new system. My OP links reflect this.

This is probably whats happening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next