THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue

Go down 
+13
Vishuss
SchwarzLupus
wittykid
ravengoescaw
Balisong
Elzadar
Ferronyx
Sky Serpent
helvexis
Kinnay
wiggyNC
Detharmonic
Orthien
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balisong
Sybarite

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 07:45

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23 2013, 07:06

Thanks for the work you've put on the DE battlescriber catalogue Orthien. Tried it out yesterday for the first time. Very nifty.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23 2013, 07:17

Thanks.
Its great to know so many people enjoy it.

There should be an update coming when I get around to it that refines the Grot's entry and fixes the weapons on the Succubus so if anyone has and bug fixes or sugestions for improvement let me know.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 02:09

Eldar Corsairs Please! Smile
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 04:10

I might consider doing the new Eldar Codex for Allies when that gets released. If I can get my hands on a copy easily.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
craigyy
Hellion
craigyy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 13:41

Does this allow grots to do the Urien Upgrade, I have BS atm and just got the lists off of a site off google, would I be able to add this as a second file to read from?
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 21:04

I do have the Urien upgrade in my catalogue but it can currently be used all the time due to a bug that has only just been fixed the the BS dev. It will be one of the things updated in the next version so that it can be only seleceted without error when you have Urien.

But yes feel free to download mine and run it alongside other files. It should not cause issues.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 21:09

Just a thought, Orthien could you add a title or something to designate which one is yours? With the standard BS DE entry, it's sometimes hard to remember which one is yours.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2013, 06:01

Yea I can do something to make the title stand out more.

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26 2013, 22:46

I have updated the Catalogue with a fix to the Grots Rampage rule, Succubus Weapons and made the name easier to pick out of the list.

The Grot Urien upgrade is still broken but useable until the next update of Battlescribe.

Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12 2013, 17:44

Sorry to threadomance, but...

Since the latest update to Battlescribe, I'm having trouble with Urien. The upgrade for Grots isn't showing anymore, and Wracks are no longer counted as Troops when Urien is in my list.

Is anyone aware of an updated, working version of the repository?
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12 2013, 21:06

Necromancer here...

Looks like a few of the entries have been messed up by the latest release. Point counts, etc. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4