THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Who will you be? Build-a-hero

Go down 
+20
Enociac
ftayl5
Darkgreen Pirate
Crisis_Vyper
Vah' Ruith
Sara'khil Umbrakol
solsinferno
Grumpy Kwi
Mushkilla
Archon Farath Mure
Aroshamash
Melkor
Chaeril
The New AIDS
The_Burning_Eye
Shadows Revenge
Enfernux
Siticus the Ancient
Cavash
HERO
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vah' Ruith
Slave
Vah' Ruith

Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 02:04

Vah' Ruith

Venom Blade, Blast Pistol, Haywire Grenades, Combat Drugs, Ghostplate Armour, Shadow Field, Phanstasm Grenade Launcher.

Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 04:17

Archite Vespera Philiantryx of the Kabal of Rapturous Venom

Archon
Agoniser
Djinn Blade
Haywire Grenade
Soul-Trap
Ghostplate Armour
Shadowfield
Combat drugs

I will still put out my 5th edition build as it represents me much better than my 6h edition build

Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 05:09

I fuuld you Eldarz gud!

I is Mega Warboss Gunkh Inmashnozz, I gots me Kombi-Shoota/Skorcha fer burnin humies gud, I's a Cybork cause da Maddok fixed me squishy bits wif ded ard robotty-gubbins, and dis ere is me pet attack Squig Nibbletz.

Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 12:47

Darkgreen Pirate wrote:
I fuuld you Eldarz gud!

I is Mega Warboss Gunkh Inmashnozz, I gots me Kombi-Shoota/Skorcha fer burnin humies gud, I's a Cybork cause da Maddok fixed me squishy bits wif ded ard robotty-gubbins, and dis ere is me pet attack Squig Nibbletz.

Do you have a Klaw or a Choppa! Razz

Hellion
ftayl5

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 13:05

My build is sort of taken and I don't want to be the same so...

I am a Commissar, because I get to claim my soldiers were about to do something cowardly so I shot them... Very Happy
I have a plasma pistol and a power sword too.

Last edited by ftayl5 on Sun Aug 19 2012, 11:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed my mind :P)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 14:20

Crisis_Vyper wrote:

Archon
Agoniser
Djinn Blade
Haywire Grenade
Soul-Trap
Ghostplate Armour
Shadowfield
Combat drugs

I will still put out my 5th edition build as it represents me much better than my 6h edition build

You do know that Archite is a term used for Succubi, don't you?

Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Enociac
Hellion
Enociac

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 06:11

Seeing all the Archons treading around I think I'll run my first army for the thrills.
Ahem, I am Canoness Yuqian Bei, and all of you xenos and heretics and other deviants should prepare for purging in short order.

(Canoness, Rosarius, X2 inferno pistols)
Back to top Go down
cbosw5
Slave
cbosw5

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 08:41

Greetings Archons welcome to my abode I hope you are interested by the Adeptus Mechanicus because as you see it is quite filling when you remove all their logic.

(Haemonculus, Hexrifle)
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 15:11

Crisis_Vyper wrote:
Darkgreen Pirate wrote:
I fuuld you Eldarz gud!

Do you have a Klaw or a Choppa! Razz

Har har, Come over 'ere pointy ears and I can shows you whut dis ere rippy fing on me arm can do!lol!

As an aside, this is my Warboss in 1750+ games. At 2000 Thraka makes an appearance. Christmas Thraka at that.

Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2012, 14:07

Cavash wrote:
Crisis_Vyper wrote:

Archon
Agoniser
Djinn Blade
Haywire Grenade
Soul-Trap
Ghostplate Armour
Shadowfield
Combat drugs

You do know that Archite is a term used for Succubi, don't you?

And in the old days a Succubi is a squad leader, not the leader of the Wych Cult.

And my Archon is a female, so calling her an Archon (which is masculine) is quite odd.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2012, 16:22

I know about the change in name alocation between the old and the new codex, but in the new codex it still says that the Succubi are 'Sometimes informally referred to as Archites'.

Also, I do not think that femininity is something that the Dark Eldar need to define themselves, seeing as the codex attempts to get the idea across that male and female Dark Eldar are treated equally as they go for martial prowess.
I've always thought of Archon as a unisex term. Such as Lady Aurelia Malys being the Archon of the Poisoned Tongue.

I apologise if I am accidentaly coming across as beign a jerk, that's not my intent. Smile

Anyhow, we should probably divert this to being back on topic, so, cool name for your Archon/Archite. There are a lot of Archon builds here, but seeing as tomorrow is monday I won't have to wait long to see what all of this is for.

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 05:26

The obvious answer here is Archon so I will take a curve ball and be;

Grand Master Paladin: Orthien

Mastery Level 2
Master-Crafted Psycannon
Master-Crafted Deamon Hammer
Digital Weapons
Empyrean Brain Mines
Psychotroke Grenades
RAD Grenades
3 Servo Skulls

I hath come with purity to embody thine Emperors judgement and with his light cleanse this wretched place of the Xenos filth. All members of the Imperium who stand against me and my sacred duty shall be deemed Heretics and corrupt, and will with equal be bathed in my light.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 13:18

Cavash wrote:
I know about the change in name alocation between the old and the new codex, but in the new codex it still says that the Succubi are 'Sometimes informally referred to as Archites'.

Also, I do not think that femininity is something that the Dark Eldar need to define themselves, seeing as the codex attempts to get the idea across that male and female Dark Eldar are treated equally as they go for martial prowess.
I've always thought of Archon as a unisex term. Such as Lady Aurelia Malys being the Archon of the Poisoned Tongue.

I apologise if I am accidentaly coming across as beign a jerk, that's not my intent. Smile

Nah no worries, I am just voicing out my thoughts about the succubi thing (Never understood why the replaced a simple succubus into a hekatrix, which is so much harder to say). Feels very odd to say a very masculine term for a female for me.

I could honestly give away all my various Shas'o, Chaos Lord, Canoness, Herald, and Warboss builds just to make it very interesting. But as of this moment I am most attached to my Archite. Wink

Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 11:00

Prince Taeryl of the Sar-Quever corsairs
shadowfield, void saber, jump pack, fusion pistol, haywire grenades

Last edited by Ebonhart on Tue Aug 14 2012, 11:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of weapon)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 16:39

Oddly enough they seemed much more civil when Sky turned up.
Maybe it's his calming blue name.

Back to top Go down
Maugarath D'harq
Hellion
Maugarath D'harq

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 02:50

Maugarath D'Harque: Archon of the Frozen Heart.

Archon with Huskblade, Soul trap, Combat Drugs, Phantasm, Shadow Field.

Tremble in fear puny mortals, for your soul is now mine!

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be? Build-a-hero   Who will you be? Build-a-hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will you be? Build-a-hero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: