THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello from under a rock

Go down 
+2
Zehra
AgrealSlade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

Hello from under a rock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 23:37

Would join but I got some Tau people lining up for the slaughter in a few moments

If I had a buck for each time someone thought I said I was a whore writer instead of a horror writer, I'd have seven bucks!
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 13:29

who wants to play with tau when there are much more pleasurable souls out there...

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 23:13

When all that line up are tau, then thats all you can deal with at the time

If I had a buck for each time someone thought I said I was a whore writer instead of a horror writer, I'd have seven bucks!
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2012, 01:27

word of advice....move to a different part of the galaxy lol

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2012, 07:17

Yeah, bloody corpses arn't worth alot of money so I am going to be stuck in this part for a while

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 03:52

well that is a damn shame....just found a new ork waaaaaaggghh and was going to invite you to share in the spoils..

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 08:29

That would have been fun except prices for these bloody corpses I have keep dropping like flies.

Back to top Go down
Grumpy Kwi
Nightmare Doll on the Loose
Grumpy Kwi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 14:58

Last I checked, Urien has a keen taste for those morsels - I think he likes them cuz they flesh-craft so easily into Grotesques and Talos.

You should pay him a visit, he already has a planet's worth but at least they won't be wasted none.

"is that it ?" ....
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 15:45

Hmmm time to change my shopping list?

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 22:25

Would if I could, the prices are dropping faster then tau heads off a cliff. Soon I will be ending up paying people to take them off of my hands... crap, there goes the price again.

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2012, 14:41

ugh i see....well maybe i will go raid a few more backwater imperial worlds again...or risk that attack on a space marine homeworld Exclamation

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 18:13

No guts no glory, am I right?

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 01:31

No more like to much firepower to make it worth the costs lol

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 11:10

*shrugs* your call

Back to top Go down
AgrealSlade
Hellion
AgrealSlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 09:06

Woot, I got alot of blood angle corpses today from my raids that I might be able to get to a new part of the verse for more hunting

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06 2012, 04:05

ha blood angles....strange uncivilized lot they are...go fight the imperial fists! there give you a run for your money (while staying the hell away from SWs....)

Please do not use chat/leet speak. Cheers - Cavash.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06 2012, 15:37

This thread is getting off of topic, so can you keep all discussion of battle to the appropriate sections of the forum please? There is also a chat box at the bottom of the main page where you can boast of glorious victory against the Mon-keigh. Thanks - Cavash.

Hello from under a rock - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09 2012, 12:12

Ah sorry cavash, got a bit carried away with all the talk of mon-keigh killing and soul collecting

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from under a rock   Hello from under a rock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from under a rock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: