THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Skyshield Landing Pad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanais
Kabalite Warrior
Zanais

Skyshield Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Skyshield Landing Pad   Skyshield Landing Pad I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2012, 21:31

We had a bit of discussion in my gaming group about that Pad. So....:
1. This is fortification so considering its Shielded, and units on it are covered at least in 25%, do they get 3+ cover save?
2. Its hovering about 4" above ground, to walk into it I have to roll for difficult terrain, if i get for exampl 2" what happens? I hover in air waiting for another Movment phase?
3. Does Skimmer on landing pad, not covered in 25% has 4++ against shooting?
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

Skyshield Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyshield Landing Pad   Skyshield Landing Pad I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2012, 23:09

1. Right, it is a fortification, so it should grant a 3+ cover save if the respective model is covered at least 25% from one or more firing models, regardless if the shields are up, or not.
2. Nope, look at page 99 if you don't roll enough to get up in one go you don't go up at all. It's all or nothing with climbing.
3. Yes, skimmers are units and every unit that stands upon a shielded Skyshield Landing Pad gets a 4+ invulnerable save against shooting. They don't have to be actually covered, because it is no cover save.
Back to top Go down

Skyshield Landing Pad
Page 1 of 1