THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 02:05

Here i will try and keep a up to date record of my dark eldar army as is grows and fights in way to top of the food chain.

No promises on this blog being updated often as my dark eldar are currently more of a side protect as i work on finishing my custom space marine chapter, Word Bearers Host and Imperial Guard force.

(quite the work load... Crying or Very sad )

Iv already gotten a good sized force...however am stuck on a paint scheme for them atm....also with my idea of adding in eldar allies due to the new 6th Ed and its lovely rules on allies...this could take awhile to finish lol.

Well enjoy guys. I will upload pics in a bit of my current army, and the one or two conversions that iv done to date.

Enjoy. Cool

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 02:45

[img]Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 28082010[/img][url][/url]

Dread Archon Karshema and Succubus No Face.

Two minor convertions here, the Archon is just a simple arm swap, while the Succubus has had a plastic sword arm and a covered plastic face added in place of the metal parts that come with her.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 02:49

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 28082011[img][/img]

Pic of my hellions leader, gave him a head swap for a plastic warriors head...seem to work for me.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 02:51

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 28082012

My razorwing jet fighter, black undercoat and some areas painted.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 03:00

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 28082013

The whole force atm, not a bad sized kabal if u ask me......Now just got to paint it all without adding to it anymore!

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 03:08

And for those people that want a list of what is in that pic:

x1 Lord
x1 Succubus

5 Wracks

20 Wyches (in two units of 10)
30 Kabalite Warriors (in 3 units of 10)
1 Raider (Not pictured due to it being on my workstation when photos were taken)

3 Reavers
5 Scourges
5 Hellions

1 Razorwing Jetfighter

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 16:09

Update, not much really to add to this, but i have now made and finished my Raider. (everything moves on it too!)

All crew are removable (for painting)

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 07102010

(sorry its not very clear)

Haven't been able to get any painting done recently due to having to sort out my marines.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 16:21

Nice army so far. I really do like the pose of your Archon. It is amazing how the change of an arm can make something so unique.

Keep up the good work.

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 19:27

Lord Kesharq wrote:
The whole force atm, not a bad sized kabal if u ask me......
Indeed - it seems like a very nice start, but you are very much right;

Lord Kesharq wrote:
Now just got to paint it all without adding to it anymore!
Yes, definitely. Any idea of what scheme to use? If the name is Kabal of The Bleeding Soul, then maybe use something that involves red?

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 14:30

Cavash wrote:
Nice army so far. I really do like the pose of your Archon. It is amazing how the change of an arm can make something so unique.

Thanks mate, was just a random idea i had when i brought the Archon mod, as i brought it at the same time as the Succubus and was playing around with different poses when i blue tacked the pole arm on him.... automatically loved it. And so it stayed.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 14:32

Saintspirit wrote:
Lord Kesharq wrote:
The whole force atm, not a bad sized kabal if u ask me......
Indeed - it seems like a very nice start, but you are very much right;

Lord Kesharq wrote:
Now just got to paint it all without adding to it anymore!
Yes, definitely. Any idea of what scheme to use? If the name is Kabal of The Bleeding Soul, then maybe use something that involves red?

In reply to your first part - Yeah thanks, am just stuck now as to what to add to this little lot (a codex would be a great add on i guess lol).

Second part - Not really atm, i painted the Razorwing black with purple details but iv been re thinking the scheme of late...not really sure how to go on the painting idea.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2013, 15:50

Well been awhile since i updated this....here what has happened to my kabal!.

Reinforcements: - Recently added in a Haemonculus, x 5 Incubi and a Cronos Parasite Engine to the force (wanted to try something different as everyone takes talos these days).

On the painting front, been able to pretty much paint up all the troops, re painted the Razorwing with snow effect, painted the raider, but am now repainting it as i was unhappy with it. Got the Incubi painted and most of the none HQ stuff. Pics will be coming in due time.

(Also been able to get a few games in, got hammered by Tau twice in a row, but beat a CSM and IG in other games).

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2013, 15:54

Pic of the Razorwing redone with snow effect, what you all think?

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 10012011

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2013, 15:56

And here is a pic of some of my warriors.

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 46027_10

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2013, 20:06

May I ask, how did you do the snow effect?
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 00:28

err it was nothing special mate, just an old brush, with a very light amount of skull white paint (i still currently have some of the old paints). Add a tiny amount of paint to the brush and lighting dab the paint onto the areas where snow would be (looked at pic online for guidance).

Hope that helps...am not very good at explaining stuff sorry.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 00:59

That does help, its alot different then i thought, from the point of view the camera is at, it looks like you have actual snow on it
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 01:36

xD no no lol its not real snow trust me.

Btw if you want more pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4910946726034.2182864.1069090921&type=3 ^^ enjoy.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24 2013, 14:30

Hi all, sorry iv been gone for ages!

Iv added a LOT to my force since my last post....i now have 6.5 Raiders added in, 1 Ravenger, another Razorwing, MORE troops, Cult forces ect...some minor conversions here and there (Am currently working on a few things when i get the parts) and have even been able to sort of keep on top of the painting !.

I even found to update my snow bases on my larger mods ^^.

Pics of everything to come in the next few days.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26 2013, 07:43

uhh... 6.5 Raiders? Did you lose half a raider???
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 15:23

Lord_Alino wrote:
uhh... 6.5 Raiders? Did you lose half a raider???

Lol kinda....got it off ebay but its missing a LOAD of parts despite the seller on ebay listing it as a unmade COMPLEAT raider...  Evil or Very Mad 

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 15:42

Updates on some things i have been able to paint for the force in the last few weeks/month:

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1461084_10202292127639121_1133101290_n

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1466099_10202292128079132_1346082774_n

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1014200_10202292127839126_848039985_n

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1461101_10202292129799175_558042723_n

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1476067_10202292129359164_504595306_n

Kroot mercanries done ^^ (added into my force due to my lord having trust issues lol)

Next we have a few WIP pics of stuff on my work area atm:

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 10444_10200947681988820_1719827567_n

Witches WIP, nearly finished.

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 381652_4666624258125_607894830_n

Raider WIP, also nearly finished.

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 483758_10200506391316829_1161673115_n

Next we have some WIP incubus...these guys have been WIP for over 3 weeks now and i really need to finish them lol.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 15:48

Also i tried my hand at speed painting, here is the end result on one of my Mandrakes:

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1970620_754683024564625_1475521774_n

(note, painted up this guy in 45 minutes, so not as fast as i was aiming for lol. Dont think he turn out that bad tbh for my first time painting these guys.)

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 15:50

And while this pic is a bit out of date (i believe only on the painting said as i dont think i have brought anything new for my DE last few months) here is a pic of my current DE force ^^ :

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. 1280453_654665404566388_660312778_n

Show of power Smile.

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 21:22

Yo guys, time for a random out of the blue update but i have a problem atm.....how can i upload pics xD the site i used to use has been taking down from the internet for whatever reason and now i need a replacment site, if anyone can recommend me one. Cheers in advance

7th ed score:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.   Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bleeding Soul Force building and painting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next