THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New To Dark Eldar and full of questions

Go down 
+9
Count Adhemar
Massaen
Enfernux
Setomidor
Mushkilla
1++
Crimson Dom
Evil Space Elves
Loud
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Setomidor
Kabalite Warrior

New To Dark Eldar and full of questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Dark Eldar and full of questions   New To Dark Eldar and full of questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 07:04

disel24 wrote:
Yea but I've been thinking that if you give your troops coming OUT of the WWP Haywire grenades and attack on coming tanks from that point, well even if you can't assault, you've taken out the heavy artillery

Keep in mind you're only allowed to throw one grenade per Unit (not per model), but if you get into assault you can use one grenade per Model. For that reason, a Venom with 5 Wyches is probably an even better carrier for Haywire grenades than a WWP.
Back to top Go down
disel24
Slave
disel24

PostSubject: Re: New To Dark Eldar and full of questions   New To Dark Eldar and full of questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 20:38

Setomidor wrote:
disel24 wrote:
Yea but I've been thinking that if you give your troops coming OUT of the WWP Haywire grenades and attack on coming tanks from that point, well even if you can't assault, you've taken out the heavy artillery

Keep in mind you're only allowed to throw one grenade per Unit (not per model), but if you get into assault you can use one grenade per Model. For that reason, a Venom with 5 Wyches is probably an even better carrier for Haywire grenades than a WWP.

Per UNIT? that's insane. So I'd have to break up the units into smaller groups to allow for more grenades then right? I could do sets of five or ten and each one would be allowed to throw a grenade.
Back to top Go down
Setomidor
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New To Dark Eldar and full of questions   New To Dark Eldar and full of questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2012, 06:50

Yeah, that's what you'd have to do. :/ That's why getting the Wyches into assault is better than trying to throw the Haywires, and that's also why WWPs are (currently) worse with regard to shock-Haywire assault than a good ol' Raider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To Dark Eldar and full of questions   New To Dark Eldar and full of questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New To Dark Eldar and full of questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2