THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justkirk
Slave

Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx   Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2012, 03:19

Hey Guys,
Can anyone suggest a male mini that looks DE, but is obese? I want to do a Baron Sathonyx conversion that is overweight and sinister; both as an allusion to the archetypal overweight crime boss from comic books and movies, as well as a nod to Baron Harkonen from Dune. I think the Dark Eldar and the Harkonens have a lot in common, and I am a huge fan of both DE and Dune.
Plus it would present some good visual contrast between the Baron and the rest of the Hellions (rest of the army really), who are svelte and lithe.

Anyhow, If anyone knows of a fat model wearing something that might be passable as a wychsuit, I'd love to hear about it.

Oh by the way, First Post! Whats up, Dark City Smile
Back to top Go down
Allandrel
Kabalite Warrior
Allandrel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx   Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 00:22

Welcome! I'm afraid I can't think of any miniature that combines obesity with the DE look.

I definitely agree with you about the DE and the Harkonnens - city shrouded in darkness, slave gladiators, poison, backstabbing, and a lust for power.
Back to top Go down
Darwin_green5
Hellion
Darwin_green5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx   Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08 2012, 05:28

Dominar Rasheth sounds like the trick.

Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx Rasheth
http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/skorne/warlocks/dominar-rasheth

you should be able to just order the bits to make him and his palanquin from the PP store.

though this guy might work too.
http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Chronoscope/sku-down/50145#detail/50145_w_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx   Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Alt Model Suggestion: Baron Sathonyx
Page 1 of 1