THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Dark Eldar vs. Space Marines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CultoftheCrimsonBlade
Slave

1750 Dark Eldar vs. Space Marines  Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Dark Eldar vs. Space Marines    1750 Dark Eldar vs. Space Marines  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:28

It was 1750 points, 2 objective mission, with Dawn of War deployment.

Space Marine Army,

Chapter Master with combi plasma, power weapon, artificier armor, rosario.

Venerable dreadnaught
Ironclad dreadnaught

10 tactical squad- flamer, missile launcher, sergeant with pistol and chainsword

5 combat squad- sergeant with chainsword and pistol

5 scout squad- heavy bolter with hellfire rounds

10 assault marines- sergeant with power sword and storm shield

5 devastator squad- sergeant with fist, missile launcher, plasma cannon, lascannon x2

predator- twin-linked lascannon, 2 lascannon sponsons

whirlwind

Dark Eldar

Archon- huskblade, soultrap, combat drugs, ghostarmor, shadowfield, haywire grenades, webway portal
Succubus- haywire grenades, agoniser

5 trueborn- 4 blasters, splinter cannon
venom- 2 splinter cannons, nightshields, flickerfields

15 wyches- hekatrix, agoniser, 2 hydra guantlets, impaler & shardnet, haywire grenades
10 warriors- splinter cannons, blaster
raider- dark lance, flickerfield, night shield
9 warriors- blaster
raider- dark lance, flickerfield, night shield

12 hellions- helliarch, agoniser, phantasm grenade launcher

ravager- 3 disentegrator cannons, flickerfield, night shields
ravager- 3 dark lances, flickerfields, night shields
talos pain engine- twin- linked heatlance, twin-linked liquifier gun, extra close combat weapon

So i roll to go first, and i rolled a 5 on my combat drugs table so my archon, succubus, hellions, and wyches have an extra attack

I set my raider with my 9 warriors and archon in the middle of the table to the right on my side, and he sets up his rhino with 5 man combat squad with flamer and the chapter master on the other side of the board.
He tries to steal the initiative and fails. So I move my two ravagers and venom on the board. The venom moves flat out to the left of the board, and my two ravagers move on 12 inches in the middle part of the board on back. everything else is reserving.
I move my raider up to the middle of the board even more, my archon jumps out a plops down his webway portal.
I roll to see if my raider can see his rhino and he does, so I shoot my dark lance at him and pens him, but he makes his cover save.
His turn one, he moves everything on in the back of his side and places everything in cover or as far back as possible, the assault squad in the middle his two dreads out to the sides, and his scouts on his left, and the 2 other combat squads (he split his tactical squad) move on to the table to his right. The devastators find some area terain cover in the middle of the board and park up there. The whilwind parks by some cover right in the middle of the board also, and the whilwind is parked behind cover to the right
He tries to shoot me and nothing comes of it. Most of his armry runs and he gains a few inches forward now.
My turn two, my talos and my wyches come on; wyches automatically run to the right and get in some cover to stay alive because none of his guys are in charge range. My talos moves forward to try to get as much cover as possible but unfortunately some of his army can still see him. The archon joins up with the wyches and now they are really a heavy hitting unit. My ravagers all move up to get a good view of his whilwind because if my wyches are going to stay alive I need to at least prevent it from shooting.
So I shoot at the whirlwind and I manage to stun it so now it can't shoot for a turn. Good my wyches might take some losses but at least they will survive more easily now. My one ravager with disentegrator cannons shoots at his devastators and I manage to kill his missile launcher forcing him to move next turn to stay in coherency.
His turn two, he doesn't really move anything accept his two combat squads and his dread to his right moved up. The predator opens up on the talos and smokes it with the three lascannons, and he kills 2 wyches with all the shooting. He also tries his orbital bombardment and it completely misses.
My turn three, my other warriors in raider come on and the hellions. Warriors chill in the back by my objective, and the hellions jump out of the webway portal right in front of his 5 man combat squad all by it's lonesome, I shoot at his whilwind again, and I blow off its missile launcher. I kill one of his lascannon devastator marines, and my wyches get in a bit more cover. my venom moves forward some more.
My hellions assault his 5 man sqauds kill 2 and I lose one. they are stuck in combat.
His turn three his other combat squad moves up and as does his dreadnuaght. he shoots my venom down with missile launcher from his combat squad and the hunter killer missile from his dread. guys in side are forced out, and they get shot by a marine and I loose one.
My hellions make short work of the rest of the 4 man squad and get a pain token (feel no pain) and consolodate toward his assault squad who aren't that far away now.
My turn 4 my wyches get bold and think they might be able to assault his devastators this turn so they try moving forward and combined only make lik 6 inches between movement phase and running in the shooting phase, so they are in cover but still not where they want to be.
My trueborn shoot at his ironclad dread and do nothing. My 3 dark lance ravager shoots his venerable dread and blows off his assault cannon, and immobolise him. My hellions shoot at his assault sqaud and kill three and then jump into comat and manage to kill everyone else in his assualt squad, (bad rolling on his part alot of 1's and 2's). Two pain tokens now for hte hellions.
His turn four, his rhino moves forward and his captain and 5 man combat squad get out, his dread and other man 5 combat squad move to get a better angle on my trueborn and that is it for his movement again.
So again he kills a few more wyches (I am down to like the succubus, archon, hekatrix, and the 2 hydra gauntlets). He shoots at my hellions, and thanks to feel no pain they only loose 2. He wipes out the trueborn squad, and his predator destroys the 3 disentegrator cannons ravager.
Turn 5 my wyches move into range of his devastator squad, and my hellions encircle his chapter master and combat squad.
Shooting the ravager with dark lances shoots and blows up his whilwind. the hellions shoot at his chapter master and squad, and kill 1.
My wyches assault his devastator squad and wype them out. They hide behind cover. my hellions attack his other squad and kill everyone but his chapter master and a single guy, but I put a wound on his chapter master
His turn 5, he moves his marines onto his objective, and his venerable dreadnaught shoots at my wyches killing one. In the assualt phase I put another wound on his chapter master, and he kills one of my guys.
We roll to see if the game continues and it does.
So turn 6, I turbo boost my other raider with 9 warriors onto his objective to contest. My wyches move into assault his scouts, and my ravager moves in to get a clear shot of his predator. I blow up his predator, and I assault his scouts with my wyches and they wipe the scouts. My hellions finally kill his chapter master but the other guy hangs on.
His turn 6, he attacks my raider with his marines and does nothing, and then assaults it with his dreadnaught and does nothing. I kill the last of his combat squad in the assault with my hellions and that is the end of the game; I rolled a 2. So a victory for the Dark Eldar. I held one objective uncontested, and I was contesting the objective he was on.

Back to top Go down

1750 Dark Eldar vs. Space Marines
Page 1 of 1