THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Splinter Cannons for trueborn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wittykid
Hellion

Splinter Cannons for trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Cannons for trueborn   Splinter Cannons for trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 16:24

I've been wanting to make a couple small squads of trueborn with splinter cannons to sit in cover in my deployment zone mostly just shooting at whatever infantry looks at them funny and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could get more splinter cannons. I don't really have money to buy more boxes but from what I have I've got a starter box, 2 boxes of hellions and a razorwing box. Does anyone know how I could get 4 hopefully 6 splinter cannons out of that box, I am willing to cut shave and model other weapons into them I just don't really know what ones would work best for it
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cannons for trueborn   Splinter Cannons for trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 16:34

I think you should invest into a Scourge Box, as it comes with a Splinter Cannon, and two other weapons that could easily be converted into one: the Haywire Blaster and the Heat Lance. Just cut off the weapon and glue on the Splinter Cannon of the Razorwing. This leaves you with three SC. As for the fourth... Hmm, how about glueing four Splinter rifles together? Like a Splinter Minigun?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cannons for trueborn   Splinter Cannons for trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 16:52

Try the Barter Port here. I'm sure that you could trade bits or cheap cash for some. Most people have extras.
Back to top Go down
Chaeril
Sybarite
Chaeril

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cannons for trueborn   Splinter Cannons for trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 18:22

Try it in the barter port, offer something which would make me bite, and I'll bite with at least 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cannons for trueborn   Splinter Cannons for trueborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cannons for trueborn
Page 1 of 1