THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maugarath D'harq
Hellion
Maugarath D'harq

1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 02:09

So. This is the first army list I've posted here. I've been playing DE since they came out, but I haven't had a proper game since 5th Edition thanks to exams.

Archon: Huskblade, combat drugs, soul trap, shadow field and phantasm.

6 Incubi
Raider

3 trueborn: 2 dark lances

3 trueborn: 2 dark lances

10 wyches: shardnet, razorflails, hekatrix with agoniser
Raider

10 wyches: razorflails, hekatrix with agoniser and phantasm.
raider

10 Warriors: Splinter Cannon, sybarite
raider with splinter racks

Ravager with dark lances

Ravager with dark lances

Razorwing with disintigrators and flickerfield

So what have you got for me Commoragh?

Last edited by Maugarath D'harq on Mon Oct 08 2012, 02:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steffo
Hellion
Steffo

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 02:20

Sybarite seems a waste of points, better to give your raider splinter racks and nightshields for rerolls to get the most of out your raider gunboat.

I have never liked wyches with agonisers only AP3, the venom blade for wound saturation is good, cheap and has served me very well. But if you feel the points are well spent go for it.

No haywire grenades seems to bypass the best thing about wyches this edition.

You should probably get phantasm grenade launch on the hekatrix to give your large wyche squad some survivability on overwatch and in the crater of your exploded raider. Its only 10 points to mitigate the squads biggest weakness.

Back to top Go down
Maugarath D'harq
Hellion
Maugarath D'harq

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 02:29

Thanks.
The warrior's raider actually does have splinter racks (whoops). If I take off the sybarite's PW and add a phantasm to the wyches then I should be set.

I don't really feel the need for Haywire grenades, as in my opinion the 10 dark lances can wreck whatever comes my way. Even my friend's hammerhead.
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 06:57

Nice list! Just something to be aware of is that share nets have lost a lot of there usefulness since they have to be in base contact and models are removed from the front in combat.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 16:40

agreed with bibity, just run two razorflails and call it a day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome   1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 pt Army list. C&C welcome
Page 1 of 1