THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Dark City Resources

Go down 
+7
facelessabsalom
Mr Believer
earleymw
Evil Space Elves
Mushkilla
Azdrubael
Sky Serpent
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

The Dark City Resources Empty
PostSubject: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 22:12

There has been an update to the forum today with a new part of the site called Resources. This can be found in the navbar and links you through to a new page with multiple links.

Here you can find:

Links to the latest DE and 40K Rulebook FAQs and Errata.
The recently revealed Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator
A link to our chatroom so that you can view it in a different window other than the homepage.

What I'm looking for is feedback on this and some suggestions of what could go on there? These are HTML pages so we have a wide scope of content we can include. Shall we pester Thor665 for a full on 6th Tactica to go on there or did you want a page of DE abbreviations? If you have an idea, please let me know.

Oh, and we maybe might be working on a Dark Eldar Painter, maybe.....

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems

Last edited by Sky Serpent on Fri Nov 15 2013, 15:39; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 06:45

There might be some value on page with Mathhammered different things - there are pleny posts like those in the forum.

Like chances to wreck vechicle with Dark Lance, kill Space Marine with a Splinter Cannon etc...

Although it can be part of Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 12:09

If you can compile all the mathhammer I'll gladly add it to the pot.

Been thinking about some downloads like an army list template - ideally it would be a header, footer or border (or combination thereof) which you could print out and then either write your army list on top or print on top of.

An example of what I mean can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=4

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 12:13

Sky Serpent wrote:

Been thinking about some downloads like an army list template - ideally it would be a header, footer or border (or combination thereof) which you could print out and then either write your army list on top or print on top of.

That would be awesome! Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 13:34

It might be good to link to the FAQ's for FW Dark Eldar models, as well as the Eldar and Corsirs FAQ's as people seem to be using allies as well.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
earleymw
Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2012, 15:20

I've got a resource you might be interested in posting. It's a token set for Dark Eldar. Basically, 1/4" by 1/2" token, two sided (i.e. fold it in half). The sheet has pain tokens, can't shoot (vehicle), can't move (vehicle), fleeing, pinned, all of the combat drug bonuses (+1a, +1s, reroll CC, +1ws, 3d6 run), a jump pack movement token (i.e. place it on the unit if they use their jump packs during movement), 4+i, 5+i, 3+, 4+, 5+, 6+ cover.

What I've done with them is mount them to 1/2" nails using sticker printer paper (so they stick when I fold them in half). Then I stick the nails into holes on a 'pole' that I put on a base next the unit. That way I can look at a unit and know what bonuses they have, cover, etc. For example, a unit of wyches might have +1a combat drugs, 2 pain token marker. A unit of reavers that turbo-boosted would have a 4+i marker, their combat drug marker, and whatever else. Etc. For me, it's handy. I can post if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 21:49

A new addition slipped through the shardnet recently.

We now have a set of Combat Drugs cards available to download in our Resources section. Simply print these out onto coloured paper or card and you will be able to either shuffle them to find out what narcotics are in vogue this realspace raid or use them as a helpful reminder.

Head up to the Resources section in the navbar to take a look. Smile

Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2013, 22:57

Oh, excellent! I might actually remember to roll for them before the game starts now!

Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14 2013, 01:13

They look reeaaally nice! I think I'll buy ink for my printer, print and stick them to magic cards. I hope I can somehow fit them there...

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14 2013, 10:16

I believe Eye mentioned they are normal playing card size. So just stick them to playing cards. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14 2013, 11:56

Would you like my re-formatted Errata and FAQs, suitable for guillotining and taping as page inserts into C:DE, and the large and small rulebooks?
3 files, each in both PDF and Word format:
https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#folders/0B1dMgrU3mcLKYm05VTM1MGFSSkk

(Please let me know if that works, I'm not entirely sure I have the access settings correct! Also please tell me if you can access other folders that you shouldn't! I don't want my plans for world domination being revealed! Or my pre-school photos, come to think of it...)
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14 2013, 20:24

Mushkilla wrote:
I believe Eye mentioned they are normal playing card size. So just stick them to playing cards. Very Happy
Yeah but I have excess magic cards. Too. Many. Worthless. Magic. Cards...

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
steev
Hellion
steev

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13 2013, 04:02

Mr Believer wrote:
Oh, excellent! I might actually remember to roll for them before the game starts now!
oh wow - this!
Until I read this I did not even realise I had forgotten to roll for my drugs in my last game. Cards are now printed and about to stuck to something. cheers!
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15 2013, 13:11

I should pay more attention. I didn't even know about the Resources tab.
Thank you Dark City!

Creeping Darkness
Wych
Creeping Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17 2013, 13:10

Great stuff, those combat drug cards are very stylish!

If anyone's interested, I've been using some printed templates or counters to mark exploded vehicle craters - I have one the dimensions and shape of a Raider, and another the dimensions and shape of a Venom. Print them on card stock and away you go. It seemed easier than modelling them!

The Dark City Resources Venom_10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/17/95/13/71/venom_10.jpg

The Dark City Resources Raider10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/17/95/13/71/raider10.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Resources   The Dark City Resources I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark City Resources
Page 1 of 1