THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!

Go down 
+22
Modest Magic
Olmec
bvikesa
tlronin
Episkopos
Agnos
shhbevewyquiet
Deyfluff
Count Adhemar
Devilish
helvexis
Nappen
Orthien
Baron Tordeck
Mushkilla
NiteOwl
Ruke
Foo
Thor665
Massaen
Cavash
Sky Serpent
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shhbevewyquiet
Slave

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2012, 23:06

I commented on specific videos of the two of yours should I comment on the channel area instead?? I am intrigued with the terrain and now I have yet another thing to add to the wish list. THANKS??!! Darn it. just when I think I am beginning to lower that list.

"I loathe the expression 'What makes him tick.' It is the American mind, looking for simple and singular solution, that uses the foolish expression. A person not only ticks, he also chimes and strikes the hour, falls and breaks and has to be put together again, and sometimes stops like an electric clock in a thunderstorm." James Thurber
Back to top Go down
Agnos
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04 2012, 17:44

I hope it isn't too late to enter; those terrain pieces are absolutely great! Subscribed and commented Smile
- Agnos
Back to top Go down
Episkopos
Slave
Episkopos

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 01:23

Subscribed to both. Cool stuff in there.
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 15:02

Done. Stuff looks great. Would really like to win some for our local gaming community. Smile

Episkopos
Slave
Episkopos

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10 2012, 18:36

If there aren't 100 people by December 5, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10 2012, 19:07

We cry.

Back to top Go down
bvikesa
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10 2012, 23:09

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Olmec
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 19:39

Thanks for posting those links...been watching them all morning...my buddies and I play at home mostly and have built most of our own stuff...these vids have given me some more ideas of what to do for next projects...thanks again
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 00:41

price went up to 119.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 06:58

Nappen wrote:
price went up to 119.

Well that's interesting, offer a 10% discount, but increase the price by 20%.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 02:06

I just pressed the "here" link on the first post in the thread and that is what the price says
Back to top Go down
Modest Magic
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 16:34

Hey everyone, sorry I've been a little incommunicado since the contest began but I'm here now if anyone has any questions. There were some questions about the price increase on the ACT1's and I wanted to let you know whats been going on. We are a new company and we have had an enormous amount of trouble with our shipping not working properly. We tried a number of different solutions and finally decided to just scrap the whole thing. So now we have free worldwide shipping! We raised our prices to reflect this but in the end the total cost of a unit should still be the same. I've also said that I would give a discount of 10% to anyone with more than 200 posts on this forum. That has also been changed. The following code will give anyone who uses it 10% of the ACT1 or Act1 times two set. TDCN10 Just punch it in at checkout. The expiration on this code is the end of the contest November 28th. Furthermore, anyone who has an established presence on this forum (I.E. 200 posts or more) and would like an ACT1 I am about to send a discount code to to the site moderator that will give you 25% off! Please contact him so that he may validate your post total. I'm doing this because I find this site to be both entertaining and informative and exactly what I think the internet should be. If you have any questions please feel free to direct them to my websites contact us button. As a new member I am not allowed to post my email or external links. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 17:36

Swiggity-sweet!

Totally buying one as soon as Sky sends me that.

Back to top Go down
Tony Spectacular
Kabalite Warrior
Tony Spectacular

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 20:26

Wow! Now that's customer service! Good on you, Modest Magic!

Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 23:41

Glad to have you here Nick, indeed if anyone has over 200 posts and wants a code for 25% then please either leave a reply here or PM me. Interesting and well explained to see why the rise was increased, makes perfect sense.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Modest Magic
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 23:49

Thank you very much and glad to be here. I'm really diggin the chat room. If you have seen my videos then you know that I love to talk! :-)
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 00:59

May I congratulate you on your finely detailed and versatile work. (And generosity!) I hope that you'll stop by the chat, we are a friendly and welcoming bunch Smile

Back to top Go down
Modest Magic
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 00:49

Well, thank you very much! You obviously have a good eye for this kind of thing Wink I have passed through the chat room but haven't had a chance to sit down and take my shoes off. Even the brief visit was highly entertaining though.
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23 2012, 01:06

Thanks for the update. Makes sense. Like the terrain and your channel.
Back to top Go down
Agnos
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2012, 18:23

Any updates on this? Smile
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2012, 17:24

I have no idea where the competition stands.

I did just purchase one of these sets though, looking forward to the unboxing.

Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2012, 14:15

Any news on the competition?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2012, 23:36

It's being looked into, will let you know as soon as we can.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2013, 21:05

Thor665 wrote:
I have no idea where the competition stands.

I did just purchase one of these sets though, looking forward to the unboxing.

How is it, in person Smile
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 00:42

Pretty awesome - I shot a video of it I'm planning to post up as part of a reveiw - but you really get a ton of stuff in the deal.

Definitely it will take some time to prep it all Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!   Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a free Alien Civilization Type 1 terrain set!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next