THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

On "Deamons" in Commorragh

Go down 
+8
adesapere
Torpedo Vegas
Haunter!
Hasoroth
Nomic
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Xelkireth
Preacher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 22:30

Rangrok1k wrote:
Warp Spiders dont come from the warp... As DoW2 says, they "Skim the warp." They just use the Warp to go faster. They are Eldar and if Eldar enter the warp, Slaneesh cannot resist sending legions of daemons to greet them.

He's referring to the actual Warp Spiders not the Eldar Aspect.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 22:32

To clarify what Torpedo Vegas said, the Warp Spider Aspect Warriors are named after a species of creature called Warp Spider than lives on the infinity circuits of the Eldar craftworlds as well as specific areas of the Webway.

Sybarite
Aroshamash

PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 12:15

So, they therefore don't come from the Warp, do they? Wink
They're naturally occurring wraithbone constructs that result from the high amount of energy within the Infinity Circuit, it seems (given that no other wraithbone formations produce them, and the Infinity Circuit has nothing to do with the Warp. Hell, it being seperate from the Warp is the whole reason it exists.)

Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 23:45

Aroshamash wrote:
So, they therefore don't come from the Warp, do they? Wink
They're naturally occurring wraithbone constructs that result from the high amount of energy within the Infinity Circuit, it seems (given that no other wraithbone formations produce them, and the Infinity Circuit has nothing to do with the Warp. Hell, it being seperate from the Warp is the whole reason it exists.)
Don't make me break out the lagoon metaphor again. Wink

Fair point though. I was trying to think of a third non-Daemonic Warp Entity and got sloppy.

Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 19:24

Heheh, either way he got me right off the bat with the enslavers. But yeah, I shouldn't have said 'anything' just anything formed of emotion, like Khymerae. ^^

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On "Deamons" in Commorragh   On "Deamons" in Commorragh - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On "Deamons" in Commorragh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2