THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daletron
Slave

Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts Empty
PostSubject: Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts    Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2012, 22:52

Intro:
As the title states I would like to hear your input about this 1500 list I made. I started playing in 6th edition as Eldar ,but I've come to find their models not as aesthetically pleasing as the Dark Eldar models. I've never played Dark Eldar but I've been lurking on the forums for a few days now. Smile I mostly play marines but I'd like to make an all-comers list with the models I already own. I have Eldrad, 1 Death Jester, 1 Shadowseer,1 Troupe master, and 13 Harlequins

Tactics:
Eldrad, Vect, and the Harlequins would move as a squad. The guardian jetbikes in reserve for last turn objective grabbing. The warriors and wyches would be used to corral enemy squads into the Harlequins.

Additional stuff:
Also, I really like all the monsters Dark Eldar get..Talos , wracks , beast masters,etc. If someone could suggest a 1500 list with Eldrad and Harlequins + monsters that would be lovely!

The list:
(Eldar)

Eldrad

3 Guardian Jetbikes

(Dark Eldar)

Vect

10 Harlequins w/8 Kisses,2 Fusion Pistols,Death Jester,Shadowseer,Troupe Master

10 Warriors w/Blaster,Splinter Cannon in Raider w/Dark lance,Night Shields,Splinter Racks,Grisly Trophies
10 Warriors w/Blaster,Splinter Cannon in Raider w/Dark lance,Night Shields,Splinter Racks,Grisly Trophies
5 Wyches w/Haywire grenades,Hydra Gauntlet in Venom w/Splinter Cannon,Night Shields,Grisly Trophies
5 Wyches w/Haywire grenades,Hydra Gauntlet in Venom w/Splinter Cannon,Night Shields,Grisly Trophies
Back to top Go down
Archon Bruce
Hellion
Archon Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts    Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2012, 23:57

You do not have enough AT. Grisly Trophies are not worth it. Vect is too expensive for games under 2000, especially with Allies involved.
Back to top Go down
mug7703
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts    Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 17:43

I second that. 450points in two HQ choices is not competitive at all for a 1500point game. You could get away with running Eldrad with maybe a warrior squad behind an ADL or maybe a jetbike farseer but if you're including eldar allies keep your own HQ to around 100 points or less. I personally wouldn't put in more points than the Baron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevelyanharper.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts    Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar player coming to the dark side.. 1500 pts
Page 1 of 1