THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Question about flyers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfield84
Slave

Question about flyers Empty
PostSubject: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 02:06

Hey all, I apologise in advance if this has been covered already but can flyers shoot the turn they arrive from reserve? My friend says they can't and that's how we have been playing but it just seems like a waste of a turn of shooting...

Sorry for the silly question.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 02:54

Oh yes, they certainly can. Twisted Evil Your friend may be confusing the rule about units not being able to assault on the turn that they arrive from reserve. Flyers don't assault all that much Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowfield84
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 05:33

Awesome! Is there a page number I can reference so he doesn't put up an argument? Also, if I target a unit with let's say the void mine, can I use the void lances and target a separate unit?
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 05:55

Yes. ( See FAQ )

There is no page number, because there is no restriction.
Your friend should try to find, because he brought this up. He wont.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 06:12

Yes, the void mine question is answered in the FAQ on the GW website. I second Azdrubael that I would have your friend show you where it states that flyers cannot fire on the turn that they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zaakath
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 23:29

Goto the flyers section and look at how many they can fire when they move certain speeds (4 cruising or combat, but only two of those 4 can be missles btw).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about flyers   Question about flyers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about flyers
Page 1 of 1