THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs Empty
PostSubject: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2014, 17:31

Question.

I saw somebody on here write something about being able to hit or target a FMC with blast or template weapons when being shot at by another flyer. Or it may have been the other way around?

Is this true? Where would I find this in the RB?
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2014, 19:14

Not if they are flying, flyers cannot be hit by any template weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2014, 19:44

Not Flyers. Blasts and templates cannot hit them ever. Flying Monstrous Creatures on the other hand, can totally be hit by both of these, IF the firing model has Skyfire.
The rules you're looking for are called "Hard to Hit", and is described seperately under both Flyers and FMC, and when you read them, you'll notice they're quite different from eachother Smile
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2014, 20:45

Oh nice I am going to reread that when I get home. Thats why you guys are awesome you catch little stuff like that I dont.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20 2014, 06:12

I thought I heard something like that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs   flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flyers firing blast missiles at other flyers/FMCs
Page 1 of 1