THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Precision shots and overall strategy

Go down 
+9
baster
Murkglow
Malevolent-Storm
Tony Spectacular
Dosadi
Creeping Darkness
1++
Count Adhemar
average joe
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seelenberührer
Hellion

Precision shots and overall strategy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precision shots and overall strategy   Precision shots and overall strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 15:32

[quote="Shadows Revenge"]
baster wrote:
never played before 6th so still learning, they must charge a points cost for a BS 9 though as their (and marines are slowly getting cheaper, while Xenos only get more expensive each edition)

It's their way of reflecting some kind of Terran victory over the Xenos in-game. Totally. Wink
Back to top Go down
pantofful
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Precision shots and overall strategy   Precision shots and overall strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 15:39

Probably no "charge" at all... it was likely just to keep her skill consistent and show she was supremely talented fluff-wise as they specifically avoided giving her any type of missile weapon in 5th. And she's not the first CC only character in warhammer that was given a balistic skill even though there was no way to shoot. Every once in a while, they wise up and just give them a 0 to make sure, but usually just give them the same stat for looks.
Back to top Go down
Drev
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Precision shots and overall strategy   Precision shots and overall strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 15:59

Seelenberührer wrote:
It's their way of reflecting some kind of Terran victory over the Xenos in-game. Totally. Wink

This made my day... So true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precision shots and overall strategy   Precision shots and overall strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precision shots and overall strategy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2