THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
average joe
Kabalite Warrior
average joe

Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE Empty
PostSubject: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01 2013, 15:24

I searched for Avatar related topics and couldn't find this question asked elsewhere so if it's a repeat blame my poor search fu skills. Anyhow would the Avatar's Inspiring ability be applied to allied Dark Eldar units? Is so is there any units in our codex that would not receive the benefit? Would beasts? grotesques?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01 2013, 17:28

No, the FAQ makes it clear that "Dark Eldar" are not "Eldar". The Inspiring rule even specifically mentions Craftworld Eldar.
Back to top Go down
BMD
Hellion
BMD

PostSubject: Re: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01 2013, 17:39

AFAIK Count Adhemar is right. Fluff-wise though, it would make perfect sense that DE would be inspired by the Avatar of Khaine. Maybe when Eldar get a new codex...
Back to top Go down
average joe
Kabalite Warrior
average joe

PostSubject: Re: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01 2013, 18:28

Thanks for the replies.

Back to top Go down
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

PostSubject: Re: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06 2013, 05:31

For added effect, there is precedence in the FAQ under the different psychic powers of the Eldar. It states you cannot cast one of the spells on Dark Eldar allies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE   Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the Avatar of Khaine "Inspire" Allied DE
Page 1 of 1