THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BerryStyle
Slave

Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)  Empty
PostSubject: Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)    Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19 2013, 00:26

I am currently working on my very first DE army, and I love to create characters that stand out on the field. Amongst the many names I've made so far, (and had time to make up a story for) Azoli is the first to receive a quick background story I'm somewhat pleased with.

I might make a more "well written" text one day if the interest is there, but as I have not yet made a name for myself I doubt people would read more than a quickie of me.

All feedback and criticism is appreciated.

---------

Hekatrix, Azoli, Scourgebane

She is a trueborn from a rather wealthy family. As all families who has made their name known, they had enemies. A rival family sent 3 Scourges to "eliminate the competition".

Fortunately her parents had acknowledged the danger of being their daughter, and she had been well trained in the arts of the wyches, ever since she was a child.

The night of the assassination; Azoli's parents were butchered. Alongside with the rest of her house. However, Azoli was still alive after the initial surprise assault, and took up arms to retaliate. After having killed two of the three attackers, she had to face of the leader of the coup, a Scourge named "something".

The battle ended with her decapitating the Scourge leader, although her face had suffered severe damage from both claw and splinter rifle. She took the bloodied helm of "someone" to cover up her injuries.

She joined the wych cult ”work in progress" and rised to the rank of Hekatrix after disposing herself of their former leader, in a showdown at the arena.

-- Her model is a wych body and legs, a venom blade, a pistol and a scourge's head. She also carries a Plasma Grenade Launcher --
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)    Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 01:43

I'd like to know more about your Hekatrix, so I'd say this is a good introduction to her and her Cult Very Happy (I also admit to a tiny desire to see an actual Wych Cult called Work in Progress ...) There is actually a random name generator on the site that might help as a starting point for some name ideas if you like, but be warned it's addictive Very Happy

Don't worry about posting things as a new person. Everyone is welcome to post here and I for one always keep an eye on the fiction section for new blood (that sounded a bit more Dark Eldar than I intended ...).

Are her parents Wyches? Do you have a picture of the conversion? Smile It would be interesting to see!

- Malys
Back to top Go down
BerryStyle
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)    Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 18:45

Heya! Sorry for the late reply.

Her parents were not wyches, I originally planned to see them more as politicians/traders. Havn't given a whole lot of thought into that.

I could upload a picture a little later, but at the moment I'm not 100% happy with it, a bit gluey and such. I intend on making a new "better" version of her, meaning less glue, the hair on her is broken, etc.

Glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)    Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figured I'd share the story of my Hekatrix (short first draft)
Page 1 of 1