THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Looking for a good bitz site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Druchii
Hellion

Looking for a good bitz site Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good bitz site   Looking for a good bitz site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 12:23

Hi!
Where do you guys buy your extra bitz when it comes to the finecast range? I myself buys most of the bitz from http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/ and is over all quite happy with them. But they lack the resin boxes from the GW range. I get it why sites don't buys single mini blisters but there's quite many 5 man boxes out there =/
So I was wondering, where do you guys buy your resin bitz? I just need the Mirror swords in the Howling Banshee box and that's not enough for me to buy a whole box from the store =/

Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good bitz site   Looking for a good bitz site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 22:30

Never seen any resin parts on a bits site up until now. No idea where to look mate. Sorry. Maybe others can provide more useful information.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good bitz site   Looking for a good bitz site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06 2013, 13:34

Here is one I have found, cant say how good it is (never ordered anything from it yet):
http://www.inhumanbitzbox.com/
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good bitz site   Looking for a good bitz site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06 2013, 22:31

Spikey bits is a pretty good site as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good bitz site   Looking for a good bitz site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good bitz site
Page 1 of 1