THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 pts Biker Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dokclaw
Slave

1500 pts Biker Gang Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pts Biker Gang   1500 pts Biker Gang I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 04:49

Got hold of about 1500 points of DE for cheap, so I made this list:

Baron Sathonyx
15 Hellions w. Helliarch (Stunclaw)
2x 6 Reaver Jetbikes w. 2 Blasters
1x 3 Reaver Jetbikes w. Blaster
2x 10 Warriors w. Splinter Cannon in Raider w. Dark lance and Flickerfield
1 x 10 Warriors w. Dark Lance in Raider w. Dark lance, Night Shields and Flickerfield
Talos w. Liquefier Gun and Chain Flails
Cronos w. Spirit Vortex

I have yet to play a single game with them (just finished assembling most of them...), but my basic plan is as follows. The army moves very rapidly (bar Talos and Cronos), so the plan would be to deploy everything except for one Reaver squad and the 2 Splinter warriors (held in reserve) centrally, then shoot off to one side of the board on turn one, to engage and destroy the opponent's army piecemeal. The Reavers will keep moving rapidly for the 3+ cover save destroying transports (along with the Raider) so that when the Splinter cannon warriors enter they can mash up the disembarked units. I'm not 100% sold on the Talos/Cronos, but the models are sweet...

Thought/comments/suggestions are very welcome!
Back to top Go down
curebdc
Hellion
curebdc

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Biker Gang   1500 pts Biker Gang I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 06:00

Sweet list! my only critique would be try switching out the stunclaw with a power lance, same points but a bigger threat. depends on your preference though. You may need more anti tank too, 8 lance is kinda low. ravagers are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Biker Gang   1500 pts Biker Gang I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 07:39

I would recommend making merging the reavers into one squad of nine, and running a champion with them if you have the points. Like curebdc you seem a bit low on lances, it might be worth doping the cronos for a ravager. Talos are fantastic in my experience (if used properly), but you need to make sure you have the AT department covered first. Another thing is a Talos can't have a liquifier and a razorflail, its one or the other. The liquifier has a lot more utility so I would drop the razorflails.

Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pts Biker Gang   1500 pts Biker Gang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 pts Biker Gang
Page 1 of 1