THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivendare
Slave

From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) Empty
PostSubject: From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)   From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 10:37

My name is Wojciech Mateusz Mazur, but as no one speaking english can pronounce it without tearing off his tongue they call me Mesmer or Rivendare. I'm pretty new to Warhammer (played just few skirmishes with my brother using Assault on Black Reach starter). To be honest I was not going to collect Dark Eldars but to convert the models into Battle Sisters. Instead, when I opened my first Kabalite Warriors box I couldn't stop from thinking - "Well... they are pretty badass, I like them". Now I bought my first DE codex and started to compose my first 1500 points army list.
Well, thats pretty end of my story. Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)   From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 19:26

Hello, Rivendar (Wojciech Mateusz Mazur), and welcome to The Dark City!

I am glad to see that you've chosen the Dark Eldar as your army of choice. They are brutal, swift and deadly and should be able to lay waste to anything you meet on the battlefield!
TDC is full of veterans of the hobby that shall be able to answer your questions and help you out. If you have any issues with TDC please PM me and I shall help however I can.

Enjoy Commorragh!

From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)   From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 01:26

Hi Wojciech,

Welcome to The Dark City, I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here. You made the right decision, we are much deadlier than the Sisters, and better looking too!

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)   From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Poland with Love (+ some pain and suffering)
Page 1 of 1