THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

3+ armies and shooting into CC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AvInNebr
Hellion

3+ armies and shooting into CC Empty
PostSubject: 3+ armies and shooting into CC   3+ armies and shooting into CC I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 14:53

We all know that you can't shoot into a CC battle when there are just two armies and while I don't think there is anything anywhere about more than two armies and this likely comes down to a house rule I'm curious where you all fall...

If you have 3 or more armies in a free for all and 2 armies are engaged in CC, should the third army be able to shoot into that not caring who he hits? I believe so but thought I'd see if anyone thought it shouldn't be that way and why...
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 3+ armies and shooting into CC   3+ armies and shooting into CC I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 14:56

I don't see why not. The rules don't deal with the situation so you would need house rules to clarify what is allowed.

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: 3+ armies and shooting into CC   3+ armies and shooting into CC I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 15:38

There was a situation like this on the rulebook, about 3+ games. It said something like that if there is a combat that you are not part of you can shoot in it and resolve wounds just like its one big unit.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3+ armies and shooting into CC   3+ armies and shooting into CC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3+ armies and shooting into CC
Page 1 of 1