THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Updating the DE for 6th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

Updating the DE for 6th Empty
PostSubject: Updating the DE for 6th   Updating the DE for 6th I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 05:16

Generally the DE are fairly well-off for 6th edition, but there are at least a couple of things that need fixing that the FAQs didn't address. So here, state the unit, state the update and increase the points if necessary.

Razorwing Jetifghter and Voidraven Bomber - Both fliers gain the Vector Dancer special rule. No points increase, our fliers are overpriced as is.

Wyches - May now use their Dodge save in Overwatch. Think of the Matrix. No points increase.

Mandrakes - Gain Shrouded. No points increase.

Fire away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

PostSubject: Re: Updating the DE for 6th   Updating the DE for 6th I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 08:19

change the combat drugs table to come in line with 6th
Back to top Go down
Skye26
Hellion
Skye26

PostSubject: Re: Updating the DE for 6th   Updating the DE for 6th I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 08:57

Give us back 3rd ed Wych weapons! And change that pesky roll of a 1 on the combat drug table lol

Completely agree with the Vector dancer, it's strange that dark eldar, of all races, don't have it on their flyers

Wyches and "matrix" doges seems a tad unnecessary when we have access to defensive grenades

Shroud on Mandrakes, yup, should of had it in the first place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating the DE for 6th   Updating the DE for 6th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating the DE for 6th
Page 1 of 1