THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsairs or Eldar?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niiai
Hellion

Corsairs or Eldar? Empty
PostSubject: Corsairs or Eldar?   Corsairs or Eldar? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01 2013, 16:04

I was wondeirng what allies I should use for my DE. Corsair or Eldar.

I thought Corsairs would be cool because of the prince. However as I kittet him out he started to cost as much as a farseer. Also, that farseer has jetbikes. The prince does not get his exstra move when he is in a mixed unit group (and he needs relentles for his ordenance missile.)

What the corsairs then offer is one mandatory unit of super guardians. And the flyer. But with Imperial Armour books the flyer can be taken with regular eldars as well.

Are the corsair troop choises really that interesting compared to the scooring bikes that the eldar have? Is the farseer better then the corsair prince?

The reason why I am asking is because while I would looooove myself some pirate allies there is little reason to take them. Whatelse, the eldars will get more content later on in the form of a new armybook suposebly.
Back to top Go down

Corsairs or Eldar?
Page 1 of 1